| MBB/WBB Alabama Finishes Down the Stretch to Pull Out an 81-78 Victory at South Carolina

21 turnovers and no fg's the last 4 minutes. They can be great at times but they can be really bad also. Jones needs to sit and get healthy. No idea what happened to Gary but he is probably out for awhile. Rojas hit his free throws but he is just a bull in a china shop. Down the stretch Petty threw up 2 air balls. Quinerly still struggling.

Last edited:
I like the style we play putting up a lot of 3’s, but man, we forced some up tonight that looked awful. It’s like they think they’ll get benched if they ended the possession with anything but a 3. Good win for sure. Some things to work on before tournament time.

11-1 in SEC won a road game against a tough team following a close road loss to a top 20 team. Down the better portion of 4 important players

Shit I will take it. They look as tournament ready as 90% of the other projected teams right now
Yeah sometimes in the heat of the moment I can forget how hard it is to win SEC games especially on the road. Much different than the past for sure.

I like the style we play putting up a lot of 3’s, but man, we forced some up tonight that looked awful. It’s like they think they’ll get benched if they ended the possession with anything but a 3. Good win for sure. Some things to work on before tournament time.

Can't hit layups any better. 12 of 34 on 3s. 14 of 34 on layups. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom