| FTBL AL A BAM A vs Viles Score

UT is averaging about 250 yards per game rushing at home this year. And had 100 yards rushing in their lone road game (Florida). Bama gives up less than 100 yards per game rushing.

They average 200 yards per game passing at home but had 287 vs Florida on the road.

I believe if we stop the run, they don’t score and we win handily. They don’t have Hyatt this year. Or McCoy or Tillman… But Hyatt was our kryptonite.

UT is averaging about 250 yards per game rushing at home this year. And had 100 yards rushing in their lone road game (Florida). Bama gives up less than 100 yards per game rushing.

They average 200 yards per game passing at home but had 287 vs Florida on the road.

I believe if we stop the run, they don’t score and we win handily. They don’t have Hyatt this year. Or McCoy or Tillman… But Hyatt was our kryptonite.
I believe the issue with UT is going to be the sacks. Of course we ain't doing to bad ourselves. We don't need any "Honk If You Sacked Jalen" bumper stickers.
1697832060362.png

Bama 23-16

I heard a guy on an Atlanta sports talk show today who said the over/under for Milroe being sacked is 5 and everyone on the show said they were taking the over. I hope Saban relays that to the o-line! If the over’s correct … nah, I don’t even want to go there.

Bama 23-16

I heard a guy on an Atlanta sports talk show today who said the over/under for Milroe being sacked is 5 and everyone on the show said they were taking the over. I hope Saban relays that to the o-line! If the over’s correct … nah, I don’t even want to go there.
5 sacks is right on par with what we give up each game. Sadly… We’ve been sacked 31 times, Vols have been sacked 9 times. And they’ve had 25 more passing attempts. I suspect we’ll give up 5-6 this game unless we’ve installed a safety valve play this week like a dump off to a running back.

Back
Top Bottom