| CURRENT EVENTS Aidan Maese-Czeropski

Several times- I was raised on by my uncle on his ranch in central Texas and I had sex there lots of times and I’ve had sex a few times at my ranch I have now.
"We don't do phrasing anymore?"
But, I’ve not had sex at the research facility I work at nor would I
Which would be the point of him "no longer being employed."

The dude's social statement (Insta, maybe?) about this being homophobic actions from right wingers? That's insulting to intelligence.

Quite frankly, it's insulting to everyone. Someone had a cup of coffee at that very spot today.

"We don't do phrasing anymore?"

Which would be the point of him "no longer being employed."

The dude's social statement (Insta, maybe?) about this being homophobic actions from right wingers? That's insulting to intelligence.

Quite frankly, it's insulting to everyone. Someone had a cup of coffee at that very spot today.
I disagree with him there, if it was him in the video. There’s no video of the faces of the dudes involved in the act

I disagree with him there, if it was him in the video. There’s no video of the faces of the dudes involved in the act
In a chamber with camera's operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year...that cover every inch of that chamber.

There are only two options here. One, the camera's were turned off. Two, the video is being hidden from "the people's house."

IF it was him? Are you serious? He's admitted to being the guy...and the other one has been identified as well. A German, registered as a foreign agent.

In a chamber with camera's operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year...that cover every inch of that chamber.

There are only two options here. One, the camera's were turned off. Two, the video is being hidden from "the people's house."

IF it was him? Are you serious? He's admitted to being the guy...and the other one has been identified as well. A German, registered as a foreign agent.
He’s not admitted it, or not that I have seen. “This is has been a difficult time for me, as I have been attacked for who I love to pursue a political agenda,” Maese-Czeropski wrote on LinkedIn. “While some of my actions in the past have shown poor judgement, I love my job and would never disrespect my workplace. Any attempts to characterize my actions otherwise are fabricated and I will be exploring what legal options are available to me in these matters”.

Yeah, I can see where you can get he admitted to it out of the ONLY statement he’s given to any media outlet. So, again I say IF IT WAS HIM because there’s no damn video of anybody’s face.

So, again I say IF IT WAS HIM because there’s no damn video of anybody’s face
Ok. Let's go with that.

Were the camera's turned off?
Why was he "relieved" of his job if it wasn't him?

I don't know what you are trying to defend here.

You know there is video evidence that has not been released. There is also precedent for that assertion.

Ok. Let's go with that.

Were the camera's turned off?
Why was he "relieved" of his job if it wasn't him?

I don't know what you are trying to defend here.

You know there is video evidence that has not been released. There is also precedent for that assertion.
I don’t know if the cameras were turned off or not, I wasn’t there.

He wasn’t “relieved” he resigned….there is a difference, what’s that you like to say to me? Oh yeah “words matter”

Ask the Daily Caller, they have the video, they released it.

Nothing to defend here? The video that was released doesn’t show any faces, but he’s guilty of it…….what I’m defending is you, me, nobody on here raking the dude has seen a damn video of his face proving it’s him, there’s this thing called due process. If a video comes out with his face on it then I’ll retract my defense, but until then there’s plenty to defend

Back
Top Bottom