| CURRENT EVENTS Aidan Maese-Czeropski

The dude lost his job because he had sex at work. The same thing would happen at a 7-11.

A better question would be why is he registered as a foreign agent working for a Senator?
You’re wrong. He didn‘t lose his job, he resigned. Other than a right wing media saying it was him in the video there’s no proof, he said it isn’t him, but regardless he resigned.

The purpose of his registration pertains to the US-Dominican Republic Bilateral Relationship Under FARA and I can guarantee he isn’t the only one

You’re wrong. He didn‘t lose his job, he resigned. Other than a right wing media saying it was him in the video there’s no proof, he said it isn’t him, but regardless he resigned.
If that's how you want to phrase it, okay.

Aidan Maese-Czeropski is no longer employed by the U.S. Senate. We will have no further comment on this personnel matter.” - Office of U.S. Senator Ben Cardin

The purpose of his registration pertains to the US-Dominican Republic Bilateral Relationship Under FARA and I can guarantee he isn’t the only one
Well aware. Look at Menendez and the Dominican Republic.

If that's how you want to phrase it, okay.

Well aware. Look at Menendez and the Dominican Republic.
If that’s how I want phrase it? I’m only phrasing it how I read it. I don‘t care either way.

Again I don’t care about him being a foreign agent or anything. Y’all are looking for some stupid smoking gun or something. Not one damn peep out of any of y’all about Santos and his lying ass, but now some dem dude has sex in the Senate and y’all are up in arms…..I wonder why that could be?

He lost his job because he resigned.
Hitler committed suicide.
Notre Dame and Ohio State didn't use their timeouts to stop the fourth quarter clock in their NC games against Bama.
Nixon resigned.
Bill Clinton accepted disbarment.
Michigan accepted Harbaugh's suspension.

Things that are inevitable.

You can say resigned, but it's resigned in lieu of termination.

Swallowswelll with Chinese spy, Feinstein with Chinese chauffeur, Menendez with Dominican Republic, Clintons selling access to anyone, Bidens with Ukraine, what do they have in common?

Back
Top Bottom