| NEWS Ahmaad Galloway, former Alabama Crimson Tide, Denver Broncos player’s cause of death revealed - PennLive

Gonna take a real leader to step up and quit pointing fucking fingers and block that shit out and make an actual difference. You will not find that on either side of the aisle in Washington.

I say you go take out the cartels and shed their blood on the streets. Send a message, force them to start over, and then you enact more border control and chokepoints around Miami, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York. There seems to be more focus on allowing more people to come to this country and not protecting the ones that are already here. Yet you want to take away the guns of the people that are here and allow those that aren't here to continue killing us that are here with drugs. The focus is in the wrong place.
Surely you’re not saying an American leader should send people to another country and take out the cartels.

This is about protecting Americans? The hypocrisy in this statement is thick. This isn’t about protecting Americans as you say, this about people being told by a particular political party that the boogeyman is coming from Mexico, so we need a big, gigantic wall up and tanks on the border, if this was in fact about protecting Americans then the side that’s always yelling about securing the border would be willing to do something to stop mass shootings and school shootings

mind-blown.gif
This is about protecting Americans? The hypocrisy in this statement is thick. This isn’t about protecting Americans as you say, this about people being told by a particular political party that the boogeyman is coming from Mexico, so we need a big, gigantic wall up and tanks on the border, if this was in fact about protecting Americans then the side that’s always yelling about securing the border would be willing to do something to stop mass shootings and school shootings

Since when has the word "since" had qualifiers that come after the fact? That was a definitive statement.

A lot of our conversations have gone similarly, you're right. You said something, I've cautioned or rebutted those comments, and you've chosen to deflect by trying to, frankly, put words in my mouth.

You threw a time frame into the conversation. It's incorrect as pointed out.

You're referencing Google again? Okay. I'll get back to this in a second ...

You literally took something I said and made up some bullshit as an answer. Here's what I mean, "putting words in my mouth." I pointed to a 25% increase in deaths from 2020-2021 in fentanyl related deaths which has happened under the current administration. I did so pointing to this increase as being dramatic. That's inarguable. I also pointed to its availability, again, inarguable.

Google. SMH.

For what it is worth, preventable deaths from drug overdoses actually dropped in '17 and continued through '19. It's taken a dramatic shift since late '19 up until today. Source: National Safety Council database.

Your need for sarcasm overwhelms your critical thinking as well as conversation. "...blasting folks that tried to cross." That's Cher Horowitz debate quality there. Dayum.
The time frame isnt wrong, overdose related deaths have gone up with every admin since Obama, but you could go back as far as it tickles you, it’ll still be correct, yes they went down in 2017-2019, but they still rose with every admin. So, they rose dramatically with the past admin as well as the current one. “25% increase in 2020-2021”, thats not the current admin, that’s the previous one, so what you’re saying is that increase happened because of Trump’s border policies since the current deaths are this administration’s fault right?

No, how our convos go is I make a comment, you disagree with said comment or “caution” and “rebut” those comments then I say something about the right and you and you say “you’re putting words in my mouth” or “you’re pigeonholing me into a side“ or “I’m using others’ opinions” then you say that I’m “deflecting” and it’s a big ass circle with only one of us actually standing on our opinions/beliefs.

That entire last paragraph I wrote you didn’t give an answer or even provide the slightest inkling of a damn opinion or rebuttal as you say, you simply wrote that I’m sarcastic and it overwhelms my critical thinking and that you’re apparently not a fan of my debate quality, it isn’t a debate or a convo when only one damn side is providing an actual opinion

It is a well known fact that the (illegal) fentanyl is being produced in China. It is then shipped to Mexico mixed with Heroin and then delivered to the U.S

Well Known Fact #2: Nothing happens in CHina with out Ping's approval.

This is a deliberate act by the Chinese Government (PTL) to kill Americans.

Yet people think that its a conspiracy theory to say China is intentionally killing thousands of Americans annually.

Surely you’re not saying an American leader should send people to another country and take out the cartels.

Do what? You're so far gone it's unreal with your mindset and logic on the topic. How do you eradicate the problem? You cut the snake's head off, not his tail. Have you no recollection of American history where people look at us for answers and we solve problems??? Yeah, I'm saying we go take their asses out on whatever soil they are living and I would dare anyone get in our way. They aren't playing fair, so it's time for America to take the gloves off and take out the source and protect it's people. After all, this thread is talking about an American citizen dying from drugs being brought in from Mexico.

Do what? You're so far gone it's unreal with your mindset and logic on the topic. How do you eradicate the problem? You cut the snake's head off, not his tail. Have you no recollection of American history where people look at us for answers and we solve problems??? Yeah, I'm saying we go take their asses out on whatever soil they are living and I would dare anyone get in our way. They aren't playing fair, so it's time for America to take the gloves off and take out the source and protect it's people. After all, this thread is talking about an American citizen dying from drugs being brought in from Mexico.
Go onto foreign soil and murder drug organizations…..

This is the reason why when the doctor hands me like 40 pain killers I usually end my round only taking 10 or so. I only take them if the pain is so bad I can't sleep or walk/move. They're highly addictive and one slip up could cause something like this.

Dang, that was an impressive response to deflect the actual question. Let me ask it again to make sure I am being clear...

QUESTION ->What is the actual reason why fentanyl has become more rampant here?<-QUESTION
“China remains the primary source of fentanyl and fentanyl-related substances trafficked through international mail and express consignment operations environment, as well as the main source for all fentanyl-related substances trafficked into the United States,” the DEA report says.

But, let’s blame the boogeyman at the border 🤦🏻‍♂️

“China remains the primary source of fentanyl and fentanyl-related substances trafficked through international mail and express consignment operations environment, as well as the main source for all fentanyl-related substances trafficked into the United States,” the DEA report says.

Step back for a second and look at who you're quoting here.

YES, China is the primary source of fentanyl, meaning they are the primary producer or they make it more than anyone else.

Now to break down your provided source via DEA. Said fentanyl (made by mostly by China) is transported into the US via 3 different ways:
1st. International Mail- Mostly Legal
2nd. Express Consignment Operations Enviroment (ECOE)- 100% Legally
THEN
3rd. All fentanyl-related substances trafficked into the US - ILLEGALLY

Therefore, in relation to the 3rd described way the fentanyl is brought in, it does not rule out other means of getting it into the US.

BTW, this is one of the worst legalese speak I've seen in a while. And I work in the securities & insurance business. That statement by the DEA doesn't rule out very many trafficking mediums.

Back
Top Bottom