| NEWS Ahmaad Galloway, former Alabama Crimson Tide, Denver Broncos player’s cause of death revealed - PennLive

YES, China is the primary source of fentanyl, meaning they are the primary producer or they make it more than anyone else.

Now to break down your provided source via DEA. Said fentanyl (made by mostly by China) is transported into the US via 3 different ways:
1st. International Mail- Mostly Legal
2nd. Express Consignment Operations Enviroment (ECOE)- 100% Legally
THEN
3rd. All fentanyl-related substances trafficked into the US - ILLEGALLY

Therefore, in relation to the 3rd described way the fentanyl is brought in, it does not rule out other means of getting it into the US.

BTW, this is one of the worst legalese speak I've seen in a while. And I work in the securities & insurance business. That statement by the DEA doesn't rule out very many trafficking mediums.
You’re right it all comes from the Mexican border by way of illegal immigrants and that’s the primary way🤦🏻‍♂️

How many things show made in China? Hint a lot…. Not surprised they are the leading source of fentanyl. You could replace fentanyl with maaaaaany products.

You are correct in regard to what China produces, plus what China touches...Gulf shrimp are frozen, sent to China, processed, and sent back. Significant food components are from Communist China, almost exclusively, including vitamins/supplements. I had a nice trail mix from Costco, thought it was China-free, not to be, pumpkin seeds...

Great WSJ article a month or two ago on 3D printing and how local fish processing has benefitted from it.

Stopping and knowing where it comes from is completely different.
And embarrassingly inept at both.

My point is, don't try to build the DEA up for more than it is. (Frankly, a department that could easily be eliminated.) Hell, man, NYC has almost four times the number of officers as the DEA has nationwide.

I digress ...
If it all comes into this country by way of the southern border that would be the border patrol not stopping it however
I can't recall anyone suggesting "it all comes into the country by way of the southern border" except you, here.

I can't speak for you, but my recollection is everyone here believes the escalation of the availability of fentanyl has increased dramatically...with that growth tied directly to the insecurity of the border. With this escalation we've seen more abuse which has led to more deaths.

If changes in border policies have led to a lesser degree of security along the southern border it's logical to place the blame at the feet of those who put those policies in place.

And embarrassingly inept at both.

My point is, don't try to build the DEA up for more than it is. (Frankly, a department that could easily be eliminated.) Hell, man, NYC has almost four times the number of officers as the DEA has nationwide.

I digress ...

I can't recall anyone suggesting "it all comes into the country by way of the southern border" except you, here.

I can't speak for you, but my recollection is everyone here believes the escalation of the availability of fentanyl has increased dramatically...with that growth tied directly to the insecurity of the border. With this escalation we've seen more abuse which has led to more deaths.

If changes in border policies have led to a lesser degree of security along the southern border it's logical to place the blame at the feet of those who put those policies in place.
Oh I’m not building the DEA up about anything, just provided what they said. The elimination of the DEA is something we could agree on, albeit for far different reasons.

If the quote from the DEA doesn’t say anything about the border then no border policies change anything, again it goes back to the boogeyman thing I said earlier.

Let’s discuss border policies- what do we do about the millions of undocumented people that are here?

Oh I’m not building the DEA up about anything, just provided what they said. The elimination of the DEA is something we could agree on, albeit for far different reasons.

If the quote from the DEA doesn’t say anything about the border then no border policies change anything, again it goes back to the boogeyman thing I said earlier.

Let’s discuss border policies- what do we do about the millions of undocumented people that are here?

I just want to know if they are all vaccinated, because it's policy to not let them in and they shouldn't stay if they aren't.

Way to add anything of substance to the convo

You were so sturdy in your stance on Djokovic being banned from the country because he's not vaccinated, but have said absolute zero about the illegal aliens coming and being held to the same standard as those trying to visit the right way. And yet you probably think criminals will follow gun restrictions too. You clearly do not see the big picture in your flawed opinion on the entire stance you've made on many different topics. All while skurting any blame for Biden and saying it was all before him. My point was to a much larger point that you missed.

You were so sturdy in your stance on Djokovic being banned from the country because he's not vaccinated, but have said absolute zero about the illegal aliens coming and being held to the same standard as those trying to visit the right way. And yet you probably think criminals will follow gun restrictions too. You clearly do not see the big picture in your flawed opinion on the entire stance you've made on many different topics. All while skurting any blame for Biden and saying it was all before him. My point was to a much larger point that you missed.
I’ll try to clarify this for you, with Djokovic I mistakenly thought it was the tournament’s rules. Again my mistake.

As for your “criminals will follow gun restrictions” that’s such a lazy excuse not to do anything about gun violence, but it’s par for the course.

Skirting blame for Biden, oh see unlike the right I’m not afraid to criticize the President or any other politician on my side. I could tell you plenty of things I don’t like about Biden, I’m a huge fan of his, but I wasn’t voting for the other guy.

I’ll try to clarify this for you, with Djokovic I mistakenly thought it was the tournament’s rules. Again my mistake.

As for your “criminals will follow gun restrictions” that’s such a lazy excuse not to do anything about gun violence, but it’s par for the course.

Skirting blame for Biden, oh see unlike the right I’m not afraid to criticize the President or any other politician on my side. I could tell you plenty of things I don’t like about Biden, I’m a huge fan of his, but I wasn’t voting for the other guy.

Not a lazy excuse at all. But disarming society thinking it'll calm gun violence is a limp dick reason when the criminals will fail to comply anyways. All of this gun violence isn't by law abiding citizens.

I'm not afraid to put down Trump, but to vote for a senile creeper that loves kissing little kids and rubbing their bodies on live television and his stuttering ass can't recall anything is offering to be blamed for plenty. While trump was a complete idiot and found a way to lose an un-losable race, he had PLENTY of great business moves and put fear in people that needed to be put back in their place.

And side track the thread even farther? That's a Current Events thread on that forum. One would hope the administration would have had a plan for those people when they began removing deterrents.
If the quote from the DEA doesn't mention the southern border then the problems people have referred to here in this thread don't exist? Hence, boogeyman?

Am I reading this correctly?

And side track the thread even farther? That's a Current Events thread on that forum. One would hope the administration would have had a plan for those people when they began removing deterrents.

If the quote from the DEA doesn't mention the southern border then the problems people have referred to here in this thread don't exist? Hence, boogeyman?

Am I reading this correctly?
This admin all of a sudden has to have the plan for the millions that have been here for years (well before this admin)?

The quote didn’t mention the southern border as one of the main ways fentanyl gets here, so the “strengthen our borders” has nothing to do with that

Not a lazy excuse at all. But disarming society thinking it'll calm gun violence is a limp dick reason when the criminals will fail to comply anyways. All of this gun violence isn't by law abiding citizens.

I'm not afraid to put down Trump, but to vote for a senile creeper that loves kissing little kids and rubbing their bodies on live television and his stuttering ass can't recall anything is offering to be blamed for plenty. While trump was a complete idiot and found a way to lose an un-losable race, he had PLENTY of great business moves and put fear in people that needed to be put back in their place.
As for guns we need better background checks, but as for disarming society that’s hyperbole that y’all like to attribute to every liberal even when they don’t say they want to do that. So, yes it’s a lazy excuse in its highest form.

Oh yes Trump had plenty of great business moves….does that include all the bankruptcies he had?

Fear in people? Like Putin? Kim?

Last edited:
As for guns we need better background checks, but as for disarming society that’s hyperbole that y’all like to attribute to every liberal even when they don’t say they want to do that. So, yes it’s a lazy excuse in its highest form.

Oh yes Trump had plenty of great business moves….does that include all the bankruptcies he had?

Let's just say your 401K grew to give you a better opportunity at a future when you retire. Although under Biden, he has clawed back a nice portion of those gains. MANY corporations in this world have filed bankruptcy and still managed to fight back and employ millions of people as a whole. You acting like Trump having that happen as if he's unfit to run a business when it's actually a strategy a lot of smart business people use, whether I like it or not.

Apologies for some of my word usage. I shouldn't be elevating that in any way with you on this. I apologize for some of the words I have used.

China just finally outbid our little CIA for the Cartels business… Our CIA was one of the main reasons they rose to power… along with the Bushs and Clinton’s…

Back
Top Bottom