| FTBL according to LSUsports.net

RollTideRandy said:
Bama's already won the West too. :shock: :D

http://alabama.scout.com/3/fbschedule.html

thats scout.com This was on an LSU website.

now if it were on rolltide.com it would be different. Maybe I'm reading into it a bit much, but I think its kinda funny that LSU's website ( not a scouting website) already has the SECCG on the 07 schedule.

Besides this wasn't an OMG THEY ARE SOOOO ARROGANT AND TERRIBLE BLAH BLAH BLAH thread... it was more of a hey look isn't that funny.. Guess I could have made that more clear with better usage of smileys.. oh well thats your fault for not knowing better :p :p :D :p:p

I remember years when they did put the SECCG on the schedule at RollTide.com. I remember because I printed the schedule, hung it in my office at work, and several barners felt the need to come over and give me grief about it.

Let it be. Them listing the SECCG on the schedule has no more impact on what will be at season's end than Alabama reserving a statue spot for its next national championship coach.

RollTideRandy said:
I remember years when they did put the SECCG on the schedule at RollTide.com. I remember because I printed the schedule, hung it in my office at work, and several barners felt the need to come over and give me grief about it.

I think most if not all SEC schools do that. Its part of the SEC schedule. Doesnt mean they are counting on it. I had a2005 Bama schedule with it on there.

Back
Top Bottom