| OT A Guns Thread

It sounds like her response was to answer a question about gun buy-back programs.

(The concept of gun buy-backs ticks me off. In a nutshell, it's "here's your money to buy your gun you spent your money on." )
These “buy-back” programs are a damn joke!! IF I owned any guns, I sure as hell wouldn’t take them and sell them to the government at a fraction of what it cost me to legally purchase one.

This is a "to each his own" thing. What's that got, something like a 8-9" barrel? For me, it's too long for concealed carry: open carry would work. (Both legal in SC now with no permit required.)

5” barrel, kinda big, but I’m a pretty big guy.
I carry a Beretta with a 4.25” sometimes. Sometimes I carry a Glock with a 4.5” barrel.
Plus I’m in Florida, the “bulge” or outline isn’t a big deal….

This is the old Dekalb County and Illinois State Tropper load..+p+ 115 bple round… legendary loading and in spec…$380.00 with s&h 1000 rounds…company is legit..

5” barrel, kinda big, but I’m a pretty big guy.
I carry a Beretta with a 4.25” sometimes. Sometimes I carry a Glock with a 4.5” barrel.
Plus I’m in Florida, the “bulge” or outline isn’t a big deal….
Then I was thinking about the wrong model.

My Personal Protection Kit is a tad over 6", barrel probably 3.5".

In terms of a bulge or not shouldn't be an issue anywhere. A Terry stop by the police has to have the circumstance of reasonable suspicion that a person is involved in criminal activity. So, having just a bulge isn't enough to detain anyone unless there is a criminal circumstance (shooting in the area, robbery, trespassing, burglay, etc etc etc). Unfortunately, many states think they have the right to limit your gun rights just for carrying and that's just not the case.
EDC. Glock 17 or 23
So, who the fuck are you? This is too specific for a casual. Love it.
This is one of those replies that get bookmarked in the back of my brain.

Take a mental picture of a guy sayin', "Aight."

Back
Top Bottom