imported_Doemasters

I am sure some of the recruiting experts will know some of the names

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

Porter said:
aug said:
Has anyone verified that randle was their?

He had to cancel and attend to a personal matter in Florida.

Truly none of my business, but what "personal business" could a 17 year old from Louisiana have in Florida that is so important that he must cancel a recruiting trip? I'm just saying. ;scr

I noticed a couple things that bring up a some questions.

AJ was wearing his High School letterman's jacket, which indicated that he lettered in Basketball. Does anyone know if he will be playing Basketball, or that matter what his plans are for the spring. Personally I would like to hear that he is focusing on his football off season program to put on weight (unless he is a December graduate and January report).

Kellen Williams' name tag had his name hand-written whereas DJ Fluker's had been printed out ahead of time. Why what Kellen's hand written? What he an unexpected show or an unofficial visit vice DJ being on an Official?

Q. Dial had a red wrist band on the name tag lanyard. Does anyone know what that type of event that red wrist band would get him into? I'm trying to understand their experience on these visits.

Kellen was wearing a 2006 Cotton Bowl hoodie that looked awfully official, like the real McCoy. Was that style of hoodie offered to the public or is that a loaner or something? Of course "he bought it on EBay" would work as an answer too.

Oh, and DJ is big. ;tr

LBS said:
I noticed a couple things that bring up a some questions.

AJ was wearing his High School letterman's jacket, which indicated that he lettered in Basketball. Does anyone know if he will be playing Basketball, or that matter what his plans are for the spring. Personally I would like to hear that he is focusing on his football off season program to put on weight (unless he is a December graduate and January report).

Kellen Williams' name tag had his name hand-written whereas DJ Fluker's had been printed out ahead of time. Why what Kellen's hand written? What he an unexpected show or an unofficial visit vice DJ being on an Official?

Q. Dial had a red wrist band on the name tag lanyard. Does anyone know what that type of event that red wrist band would get him into? I'm trying to understand their experience on these visits.

Kellen was wearing a 2006 Cotton Bowl hoodie that looked awfully official, like the real McCoy. Was that style of hoodie offered to the public or is that a loaner or something? Of course "he bought it on EBay" would work as an answer too.

Oh, and DJ is big. ;tr

I know to get into the "Zone" requires a red wristband. I'm sure that they got to go through it d/t the fact that it is right above the football complex/locker rooms, ect.

I too noticed the handwritten name tag on Kellen's badge and I figured it was a last minute trip or something.

LBS said:
Porter said:
aug said:
Has anyone verified that randle was their?

He had to cancel and attend to a personal matter in Florida.

Truly none of my business, but what "personal business" could a 17 year old from Louisiana have in Florida that is so important that he must cancel a recruiting trip? I'm just saying. ;scr

I think it had something to do with his family. IT was an unofficial visit though, those things are canceled all time.

Back
Top Bottom