How many People do you expect to be at the A Day Game

• 89,999-70,000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 69,999-50,000

• 49,999-30,000

• Total voters
whats gonna be fun is the triathalon that is goign on the same weekend on campus... I expect it to be like a normal game day... maybe not quite as many people, but probably close.... they may end up opening the whole stadium :)

It Takes Eleven said:

It'll be like gameday traffic. I've heard they've put up posts to string ropes or chains along curbs to prevent curb jumping and parking in grassy areas. Any of y'all seen them?

They put up a bunch of those late last summer, they line the sidewalks in certain parts, like on University. I have not seen any new "temporary" ones put up this week, but I may have missed them.

A friend of mine who works for Tuscaloosa Police Dept said they are expecting at the least 50,000. So no one on the force will be off that day. And I wont have to worry about traffic cause im getting a ride from them, but it wont be in the back of the car thank God.

Lets say there was WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY more than 90k lol I am glad I got in early =) My son was welcomed into the Crimson Nation in a good way. The ovation for Saban was classic :D

Back
Top Bottom