| MBB/WBB A Connecticut thing, if that's what it is....

Just saw a list of predictions for the game and out of seven all had UConn. Only one had Bama within single digits and one had Bama losing by 20. If this were a football game, I’d be smiling but I admit I don’t have a long history of keeping up with BB. Maybe the BB pundits are better able to predict game outcomes? Nah, very few of them had Bama over Clemson. It would be a hoot if the Tide can pull off what one of those pundits said would be the biggest upset in 33 years (UNLV v Duke). Full disclosure … I assumed the upset was UNLV beating Duke and not the other way around!

Just saw a list of predictions for the game and out of seven all had UConn. Only one had Bama within single digits and one had Bama losing by 20. If this were a football game, I’d be smiling but I admit I don’t have a long history of keeping up with BB. Maybe the BB pundits are better able to predict game outcomes? Nah, very few of them had Bama over Clemson. It would be a hoot if the Tide can pull off what one of those pundits said would be the biggest upset in 33 years (UNLV v Duke). Full disclosure … I assumed the upset was UNLV beating Duke and not the other way around!
Bama was favored by around 3.5, I believe. I do believe the talking heads were picking Clemson.

No reason for talking heads to pick Bama but hope our locker room expects to win and really believes it.

It was Duke beating UNLV. UNLV was believed to be on of the best teams ever that season. All-stars at every position.

Back
Top Bottom