| MBB/WBB đźŹ€2024-25 Alabama Basketball Roster Updates

We had a similar thread last year, and like it, I will update this one with the movement as it happens and next season's roster takes shape. Obviously, all the players in red that are set to return, won't. And others will be added via the portal. But I'll keep this updated and keep track of it as it all unfolds. As always, let me know of any errors/mistakes.

Also, keep in mind, there are 13 scholarship spots available per season. As of now, Alabama is +2 (15 scholarshipped players), which means at a minimum, 2 of the following will not return.

Current 2024/25 roster outlook as of now:
G Mark Sears (5th year Senior)

G Latrell Wrightsell Jr. (5th year Senior)

G Davin Cosby Jr. (Sophomore)
G Houston Mallette (Senior)
F Nick Pringle (5th year Senior)
F Grant Nelson (5th year Senior)
F Mohamed Wague (Senior)

F Sam Walters (Sophomore)
F Mouhamed Dioubate (Sophomore)
F Jarin Stevenson (Sophomore)

G/F Naas Cunningham (Freshman)
F Derrion Reid (Freshman)
C Aiden Sherrell (Freshman)
G Rylan Griffin (Junior)

G/F Kris Parker (Redshirt Freshman)
PG Aden Holloway (Sophomore)

Players from 2023/24 that are not eligible to return next season
G Aaron Estrada

Players eligible to return for next season that will not
G/F Kris Parker
G Rylan Griffen
F Sam Walters
F Nick Pringle
G Davin Cosby

Players signed that are set to join Alabama for next season
G/F Naas Cunningham
F Derrion Reid
C Aiden Sherrell

Players transferring in to play for Alabama next season
G Houston Mallette (Pepperdine)
G Chris Youngblood (USF)

SEC Basketball Roster Tracker

I want to see "his roster." Who do you "release."
This is the rotation Oats tend to use in the game.
PGSGSFPFC
StartersMark Sears
26.6p 4.4r 4.2a
L. Wrightsell, Jr.
9.4p 2.2r 1.0a
Aaron Estrada
13.0p 5.8r 6.0a
Rylan Griffen
8.0p 1.8r 0.8a
Grant Nelson
8.6p 4.8r 0.4a
Rotation Nick Pringle
8.8p 7.2r 1.0a
Rotation J. Stevenson
4.6p 2.4r 0.2a
Rotation Sam Walters
6.0p 2.6r 0.2a
Lim PTKai Spears
2.0p 0.0r 0.0a
Jaden Quinerly
0.0p 0.0r 0.0a
M. Dioubate
3.8p 2.4r 0.2a
Mohamed Wague
1.2p 2.4r 0.2a
Lim PT D. Cosby, Jr.
1.0p 0.5r 0.0a
Lim PT M. Scharnowski
2.0p 0.0r 0.0a

I hope you're right @Justneedme81

I really don't want Stevenson to leave. Nor Cosby due to their potential. I don't have ridiculous insider information that some of you have, so it's just my guess.
I'm with you. I think Stevenson has a great future. I not as sold on Cosby, but I hope he stays. Nelson needs to stay another year, he has something to prove. I'm guessing Pringle goes, but I hope he stays too.

I'm with you. I think Stevenson has a great future. I not as sold on Cosby, but I hope he stays. Nelson needs to stay another year, he has something to prove. I'm guessing Pringle goes, but I hope he stays too.
I only guessed that Nelson would go since he tested the NBA waters last offseason. He hasn't shown us anything this year that he's NBA ready, but guys declare all the time without being ready.

I only guessed that Nelson would go since he tested the NBA waters last offseason. He hasn't shown us anything this year that he's NBA ready, but guys declare all the time without being ready.
Nelson also hasn’t been healthy pretty much all season either to be honest. I believe he needs to add a little more weight/strength. He got knocked around at times much like Bediako his first year or so.

Back
Top Bottom