| MBB/WBB đźŹ† 2024 SEC Men's Basketball Standings: As of 2/29/24

THIS:

View attachment 27425

LEADS TO THIS:

SEC Standings

1. Tennessee (15 - 3)
2. Alabama (13 - 5)
Above Auburn based on winning percentage against #4 teams [Florida, Kentucky, and S Carolina] (2-2).
3. Auburn (13 - 5) Below Alabama based on winning percentage against #4 teams [Florida, Kentucky, and S Carolina] (1-2).
4. S Carolina (12 - 6) Above Florida and Kentucky based on round-robin record (2-0).
5. Kentucky (12 - 6) With Florida, below S Carolina based on round-robin record (1-2). Above Florida based on winning percentage against #2 teams [Alabama] (1-0).
6. Florida (12 - 6) With Kentucky, below S Carolina based on round-robin record (1-2). Below Kentucky based on winning percentage against #2 teams [Alabama] (1-1).
7. Texas A&M (10 - 8)
8. LSU (9 - 9)
9. Miss St (8 - 10)
10. Ole Miss (7 - 11)
11. Georgia (6 - 12)
Above Arkansas based on winning percentage against #4 teams [S Carolina] (1-1).
12. Arkansas (6 - 12) Below Georgia based on winning percentage against #4 teams [S Carolina] (0-1).
13. Vandy (3 - 15)
14. Missouri (0 - 18)

Not really a lot of difference between 1 and 2. In who you will play.

But bama has got to get their shit together

It’s the quicker turnaround time that @TerryP has been pointing to for a few weeks. Less time allowed for recovery. Less time for treatment if needed.
But same for everyone.....so thats a wash...
Unless ....that is....one has a tough game...and opponent not...

What i was referring to...east coast team draws an early start out west..
Here you are playing at 9 am....ur biological clock time...
Its dark...breakfast was at 5....yuck

But same for everyone.....so thats a wash...
No. It is not the same for everyone. The four seed has an easier path‒more time off‒than the two and three seeds. I've been pointing to this for weeks.

It's especially important to note because of the style of play. No one plays at Bama's pace; and they are getting more rest.

No. It is not the same for everyone. The four seed has an easier path‒more time off‒than the two and three seeds. I've been pointing to this for weeks.

It's especially important to note because of the style of play. No one plays at Bama's pace; and they are getting more rest.
We can look at seeding and see when they come out...

We can look at seeding and see when they come out...
There is no need to look at the seeding to see there is a difference in rest periods.

The 1 seed is an afternoon tip today and tomorrow. The 2 seed is an evening tip tonight, an afternoon tip tomorrow. The four seed is an afternoon tip today, and an afternoon tip tomorrow if they advance.

There is no need to look at the seeding to see there is a difference in rest periods.

The 1 seed is an afternoon tip today and tomorrow. The 2 seed is an evening tip tonight, an afternoon tip tomorrow. The four seed is an afternoon tip today, and an afternoon tip tomorrow if they advance.
So. Ur looking at. Good!

I was thinking more in terms of ncaa tournament.

But we not far apart

auburn has a freaking cakewalk
They have to play the Viles so maybe not.

IMO we would have been better off as the 4 seed we stand a better chance of beating UT than UK.
Gotta beat Florida first and that is unlikley to happen based on the last tow outings against UF. OT win against them at home, lose big on Floridas homecourt. So on a nuetrual court I suspect it would be closer but they will get beat double figures. My main hope is Wrightsells return makes a big difference. We shall see.

Back
Top Bottom