| FTBL 2024 Heisman odds released today (via FanDuel)

Nope. Not a fan.
why?
He has improved so much this season. Going into the offseason as a starter will help him a lot. he's going to be something special once he gets with a training coach and he will and he will be whole lot better. If he was playing at 75 percent and still lead the team to the playoff, then the ceiling is high for him. He just need to work on few things. I'm a huge fan of him because of who he is as a person and as a player. The game will slow down for him next year and he will likely be a 1st round pick.

Lot of things that didn't go their way this season, for example the low snaps all season long, OL inconsistent blocking, Inconsistent defense stopping running game. Not all is on Milroe. I don't think you really gave Jalen a chance at all.

why?
He has improved so much this season. Going into the offseason as a starter will help him a lot. he's going to be something special once he gets with a training coach and he will and he will be whole lot better. If he was playing at 75 percent and still lead the team to the playoff, then the ceiling is high for him. He just need to work on few things. I'm a huge fan of him because of who he is as a person and as a player. The game will slow down for him next year and he will likely be a 1st round pick.

Lot of things that didn't go their way this season, for example the low snaps all season long, OL inconsistent blocking, Inconsistent defense stopping running game. Not all is on Milroe. I don't think you really gave Jalen a chance at all.
I don't think he's the best option at QB going forward. He doesn't progress through his reads, he's too quick to take off, his ball security is questionable at best when he's running, he's too one sided when he plays, he doesn't have the touch on medium to short balls that I believe a QB needs, and I don't like that he threw a fit when he was benched for the USF game.

I don't think he's the best option at QB going forward. He doesn't progress through his reads, he's too quick to take off, his ball security is questionable at best when he's running, he's too one sided when he plays, he doesn't have the touch on medium to short balls that I believe a QB needs, and I don't like that he threw a fit when he was benched for the USF game.
Threw a fit isn't a right word to use to describe his benching...

That's what offseason is for? Everyone has said he's raw but talented... give him offseason and he'll suprise many of us in spring.

Back
Top Bottom