| GOLF 2022 Farmers Insurance Open

JT, Rahm, and Schenk tied for 1st at -13 after the 2nd round.

Michael Thompson at -7 tied for 17th

Tray Mullinax failed to make the cut

Davis Riley failed to make the cut

The links below each player show how much money they have made so far on the tour this year (2021-2022)

May be my imagination but watching JT and his practice swings he is trying something new with his swing.

Terry take a look today. Looks like he is trying to play a fade but maybe it's the layout of the course that is requiring him to adjust. He was all over the place on the back nine.

Terry take a look today. Looks like he is trying to play a fade but maybe it's the layout of the course that is requiring him to adjust. He was all over the place on the back nine.
I'll see what I can find today. I've not been able to watch much basketball at all this season; including Bama. He tees at 2:20 so that'll be up to TGC: I think CBS starts their coverage at 4:30 today.

May be my imagination but watching JT and his practice swings he is trying something new with his swing.

Maybe I outta send him a quick text video of my swing. Unintended fade every time, ha ha ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom