| GAME THREAD 🏈 2022 - '23 Bowl Season 🏈 Game(s) Thread

That is on Day. Come on you need to get a few more yards to give the kicker an easier kick. Heck line up and do a QB run around the edge. Oh yeah and going to a man with no help and the defender falling down for a quick TD did not help the Buckeyes.

I've said it all year that Georgia's secondary sucks. Finally on the national stage tonight everyone saw that. I've also said Bennett has grown leaps and bounds and still back he deserved the Heisman over dipshit from USC. It pains me to see it like someone said before, Bennett winning two and Bryce zero, but you gotta tip your hat to him and his team finding a way. Alabama has always been that team, and Georgia is showing it now where they used to not. They definitely pulled the tougher matchup, but feel we still should have been in over Ohio State.

I've said it all year that Georgia's secondary sucks. Finally on the national stage tonight everyone saw that. I've also said Bennett has grown leaps and bounds and still back he deserved the Heisman over dipshit from USC. It pains me to see it like someone said before, Bennett winning two and Bryce zero, but you gotta tip your hat to him and his team finding a way. Alabama has always been that team, and Georgia is showing it now where they used to not. They definitely pulled the tougher matchup, but feel we still should have been in over Ohio State.
Gerogia fans can thank Bama for providing them with a coach that understands what it takes to win at a high level consistently. Bama not being there made it much easier for UGA but Day did expose that great defense.

I disagree that we should’ve been in over Ohio State.

Here’s what we would’ve gotten by being in the playoff, a bigger game for people whine, cry, and bitch about a coach needing to be fired, but besides that Ohio St was better for 99% of the year than us

UGA will get 1 more gravy train schedule next year before the SEC revamps the league scheduling with OU and TX coming in for 2024. They'll be 7-0 before they even get out of bed and enjoy a week off. It will be up to Alabama to dethrone them and take back the Crown.

Saturday
Sep. 2
UT Martin Football ScheduleUT Martin Skyhawks
Saturday
Sep. 9
Ball State Cardinals Football ScheduleBall State Cardinals
Saturday
Sep. 16
South Carolina Football ScheduleSouth Carolina Gamecocks
Saturday
Sep. 23
UAB Football ScheduleUAB Blazers
Saturday
Sep. 30
Auburn Football Scheduleat Auburn Tigers
Saturday
Oct. 7
Kentucky Wildcats Football ScheduleKentucky Wildcats
Saturday
Oct. 14
Vanderbilt Football Scheduleat Vanderbilt Commodores
Saturday
Oct. 21
OFF
Saturday
Oct. 28
Florida Football Schedulevs Florida Gators
Saturday
Nov. 4
Missouri Tigers Football ScheduleMissouri Tigers
Saturday
Nov. 11
Ole Miss Football ScheduleOle Miss Rebels
Saturday
Nov. 18
Tennessee Football Scheduleat Tennessee Volunteers
Saturday
Nov. 25
Georgia Tech Football Scheduleat Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets

I disagree that we should’ve been in over Ohio State.

Here’s what we would’ve gotten by being in the playoff, a bigger game for people whine, cry, and bitch about a coach needing to be fired, but besides that Ohio St was better for 99% of the year than us

Against what kind of competition? Took the referees to help them to beat Maryland and barely escaped Northwestern. We never got wore out at home. Their defense struggled all year long. They were nothing special. Have the talent, but so do we.

Last edited:
It will be up to Alabama to dethrone them and take back the Crown.
As it should be. Bama takes care of business it does not matter what others do. This should give CNS that challenge to get back on top like he had with Florida in 2008/2009. Time to go on a revenge tour but first things first, coaching changes and finding a new playmaker at QB.

UGA will get 1 more gravy train schedule next year before the SEC revamps the league scheduling with OU and TX coming in for 2024. They'll be 7-0 before they even get out of bed and enjoy a week off. It will be up to Alabama to dethrone them and take back the Crown.

Saturday
Sep. 2
UT Martin Football ScheduleUT Martin Skyhawks
Saturday
Sep. 9
Ball State Cardinals Football ScheduleBall State Cardinals
Saturday
Sep. 16
South Carolina Football ScheduleSouth Carolina Gamecocks
Saturday
Sep. 23
UAB Football ScheduleUAB Blazers
Saturday
Sep. 30
Auburn Football Scheduleat Auburn Tigers
Saturday
Oct. 7
Kentucky Wildcats Football ScheduleKentucky Wildcats
Saturday
Oct. 14
Vanderbilt Football Scheduleat Vanderbilt Commodores
Saturday
Oct. 21
OFF
Saturday
Oct. 28
Florida Football Schedulevs Florida Gators
Saturday
Nov. 4
Missouri Tigers Football ScheduleMissouri Tigers
Saturday
Nov. 11
Ole Miss Football ScheduleOle Miss Rebels
Saturday
Nov. 18
Tennessee Football Scheduleat Tennessee Volunteers
Saturday
Nov. 25
Georgia Tech Football Scheduleat Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets

Will Frodo Bennett be back for his senior citizen year?

Back
Top Bottom