| OT You cord cutters...I've got a client that is this close to launching an IPTV for streaming TV. Proceeds coming back here for support/cost ...

I was kidding about helping but I have worked with Koreans, Japanese, Chinese, and Indians.
The Japanese company I worked for took me to the Korean company that I had worked for to help “understanding” as it was explained to me.

A redneck in Alabama translating broken Japanese engarish into broken Korean engarish. I loved my work

I was kidding about helping but I have worked with Koreans, Japanese, Chinese, and Indians.
The Japanese company I worked for took me to the Korean company that I had worked for to help “understanding” as it was explained to me.

A redneck in Alabama translating broken Japanese engarish into broken Korean engarish. I loved my work
Ironically, it was a company in North Carolina that handles Xfinity contractors that pointed me towards overseas.

Ironically, it was a company in North Carolina that handles Xfinity contractors that pointed me towards overseas.

I’m not going to pretend to tell you how to handle your business. Having worked with all of the aforementioned I will say that except for the Indians, formality in initial face to face introductions. Including how the business cards are presented and exchanged. Have a holder to put their cards in.

That was in automotive where the contracts were significant.

Back
Top Bottom