| FTBL You are all welcome

bamascw

Like many of us, I am a very superstitious fan. If we are playing poorly I will change seats, we are playing well I will not move. If I’m wearing a certain thing during a loss I never wear it again and vice versa. So, let me take this opportunity to offer a you’re welcome to all of the Bama fans because if it were not for my superstitions yesterday we would’ve lost that game. With two minutes left in the game I walked out of the living room and just cannot bring myself to watch the last pitiful minutes of auburn fans cheering our loss. My son texted me a few minutes later with a simple wow! Of course I run back to the living room to see what it happened and realize we are going it overtime, but because I did not watch it I turned the game off and refused to watch overtime because I knew if I did and we lost I would never forgive myself, so all of you are welcome and I am going to therapy Monday morning. 😁

And I would like to add a special 'Thank You' to the A* RB that didn't go down and went out of bounds late in the 4th quarter. Which, TUVM, essentially enable Bama to get the ball back with enough time to allow BY to perform his magic. And, I'm ashamed to admit it, but a couple times in the 2nd half I had to turn the game off, but I didn't stay away long. Experience has taught me that most of the time, Bama finds a way to win, and fortunately, for what little sanity I have remaining, it worked out last night. I felt the barn was going to be a tough game, but my Bama guys helped them out a lot.

ROLL TIDE!

I turn the volume all the way down! I was wondering why CBS kept showing this one play over and over? I was thinking knowing how Gray is it was showing a face masking? Just remember this the game is 60 minutes. We all learn that in 2013! Those cow players forgot that!!

I went through 3 BAMA shirts and finally just went outside and worked on utility trailer lights in the dark .

BAMA started moving the ball and got in the red zone so I thought it worked , headed inside and they turned ball over on downs. Went back outside and stayed there till the end of the game. I did however have it on the radio .

Also got lights re wired in the process..

Cant imagine turning gameoff...
But WTF
I understand. Some change shirts, or brand of alcohol, or bedsheets, or whatever. If it works, don't fix it. I can't recall how many times over the last 48 years that when Bama was not playing to their standard, I would, out of disgust, turn the game off until I regained my senses, and Bama then staged a comeback after that. So, yesterday was another example. As I said, if it works, don't fix it;).

Like many of us, I am a very superstitious fan. If we are playing poorly I will change seats, we are playing well I will not move. If I’m wearing a certain thing during a loss I never wear it again and vice versa. So, let me take this opportunity to offer a you’re welcome to all of the Bama fans because if it were not for my superstitions yesterday we would’ve lost that game. With two minutes left in the game I walked out of the living room and just cannot bring myself to watch the last pitiful minutes of auburn fans cheering our loss. My son texted me a few minutes later with a simple wow! Of course I run back to the living room to see what it happened and realize we are going it overtime, but because I did not watch it I turned the game off and refused to watch overtime because I knew if I did and we lost I would never forgive myself, so all of you are welcome and I am going to therapy Monday morning. 😁

Damn, changing seats huh? You must have ended up two towns over last night then.

My brother never watches the games. Records them. When he lived in the Atlanta area, where there was no radio coverage, he would drive to the state line to listen. Weird because he had South Zone tickets and would go and watch the home games. He just moved to The Villages in Florida so that may have changed.

My brother never watches the games. Records them. When he lived in the Atlanta area, where there was no radio coverage, he would drive to the state line to listen. Weird because he had South Zone tickets and would go and watch the home games. He just moved to The Villages in Florida so that may have changed.
Everybody has radio coverage these days......Sirius/XM
If you want to pay the $$$$$....lol

Back
Top Bottom