| NEWS Yea Alabama, announced it has partnered with Foundry Distilling in West Des Moines, Iowa, to produce Yea Alabama Vodka.

1693222289428.png

Vodka? Weak. Of all things you feel a bourbon would have been the call. Who the hell is flasking in vodka?

I will admit I did it once to a Georgia Tech/Notre Dame game back when we were in college when Monster paid us to drink their stuff and take pictures. Basically Red Bull and Vodka at the game which was almost a knockout punch before late night even started, but that's the only time I have ever not drank bourbon on a Gameday Saturday.

Last edited:
Vodka? Weak. Of all things you feel a bourbon would have been the call. Who the hell is flasking in vodka?

I will admit I did it once to a Georgia Tech/Notre Dame game back when we were in college when Monster paid us to drink their stuff and take pictures. Basically Red Bull and Vodka at the game which was almost a knockout punch before late night even started, but that's the only time I have ever not drank bourbon on a Gameday Saturday.
Charred honey shine..

Back
Top Bottom