| FTBL Xaivier Lee

Dang, wish this would have happened last year. Drew Weatherford couldn't do squat against us last year and then Lee came in and changed the whole game. :? Oh well.

He didn't even make the trip for the Music City Bowl. I don't like his odds as far as his draft status is concerned, but I'd imagine an athlete like him will atleast get picked up by someone.

Hope it works out for him though.

I think that he will get picked up by somebody in the last round. He was extremely talented coming out of high school, he just never developed in college. I think he could make it in the NFL, but probably not as a QB. He is on helleva athlete

Josh Holderfield said:
I think that he will get picked up by somebody in the last round. He was extremely talented coming out of high school, he just never developed in college. I think he could make it in the NFL, but probably not as a QB. He is on helleva athlete

Yeah, he's a project. Second-day picks are reserved for athletic guys like that and it wouldn't surprise me to see him picked up near the end. He's just as likely to be asked to attend a camp as a FA too though.

Back
Top Bottom