WYHI?

Mr. Pink

Tolerable
For those unfamiliar, this stands for Would You Hit It? A questionable picture of a female is posted, and you discuss if you would or would not "tap that".

8ee284d5c39f8501dc7787dfb7a0539d.jpg

BTW, that is supposed to be a pic of my old avatar on Woolly.Not that I am doubting it could be her, most wimmens don't look their best w/o makeup and when they first wake up. If you have one that does, you kill to keep her.

Unless they are my ex-wife, she did not look bad in the mornings. Unfortunately, looks was only part of the whole package.

I have never been a fan of this woman. She has one thing, a rack. The way she looks in this pic compared to how she looks when on screen/stage shows how much makeup she has to cake on to look even decent.

But, IWHI just to say I played with those funbags. I would leave before waking up next to that face.

I signed up on Shaggy once, don't remember why. Maybe one of those Saban to Texas things, but seems like I had to be in Shaggy to join something else. Never looked around. Might give them a try.

I signed up on Shaggy once, don't remember why. Maybe one of those Saban to Texas things, but seems like I had to be in Shaggy to join something else. Never looked around. Might give them a try.

Nothing I am aware of that you have to join Shaggy for. I joined there right after the Bama-Texas title game because of a link from RollBamaRoll. It was a hilarious MSPaint thread about a Texas fans experience at the game. I am in the top 5% in rep there but not because of butt kissing, I have told them they were full of it about the "If Colt hadn't got hurt" but not in a trolling way. I just explained to them that they have no way of knowing what the outcome would have been. They could have won or they could have lost worse. I have stuck around there because it is a very active board and they are more active on all the other boards. The Football board is maybe 5% of all the posts there. Other than Asylum and the good info on RoR, Woolly was mostly Football only discussion. Hopefully the new and improved Woolly will bring more people in, so we can have a wider range of discussions.

As a bonus, my being there caused me to create Woolly. The downside being that it also eventually allowed AHM to backchannel his way into shutting us down temporarily.

Nothing I am aware of that you have to join Shaggy for. I joined there right after the Bama-Texas title game because of a link from RollBamaRoll. It was a hilarious MSPaint thread about a Texas fans experience at the game. I am in the top 5% in rep there but not because of butt kissing, I have told them they were full of it about the "If Colt hadn't got hurt" but not in a trolling way. I just explained to them that they have no way of knowing what the outcome would have been. They could have won or they could have lost worse. I have stuck around there because it is a very active board and they are more active on all the other boards. The Football board is maybe 5% of all the posts there. Other than Asylum and the good info on RoR, Woolly was mostly Football only discussion. Hopefully the new and improved Woolly will bring more people in, so we can have a wider range of discussions.

As a bonus, my being there caused me to create Woolly. The downside being that it also eventually allowed AHM to backchannel his way into shutting us down temporarily.

NSAA thread, you gotta have status on Shaggy.

Back
Top Bottom