| FTBL Would you still hate UT if Foolmer were gone?

If Foolmer was gone would you still hate the Vols?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • always have, always will hate them

• I don't hate the Vols or Foolmer

• I don't hate the Vols, just Foolmer

• Total voters
I

imported_porkchop

Inquiring minds want to know.

I saw this question posed on another website and decided to copy the premise. I think it's a valid question and one that is sure to draw some interesting responses.

If Foolmer were fired or for whatever reason decided to leave UT completely, what would your opinion of the Vols be? Would you still hate them?

Since you didn't put loathe to the core of my being or I would rather be an Auburn/Texas A&M/Vandy fan as choices I went with Always Have, Always Will... :D

NOt.gif

tennT-2.gif

No hesitation....I would DEFINITELY still hate them. I always have and I always will. I live in TN...it's much worse if you live here, believe me! All day, everyday, all you hear is TN this and TN that. Of course they're all disgruntled right now and are all saying BAMA's gonna kick their butt, but I just say, "I ain't sayin' a word...." I don't wanna jinx it. But, yeah, before Phil and after Phil...I'll ALWAYS hate UcheaT.

Not living there or having ever lived there I can't say that I understand where your coming from...I have heard though...

I always thought we had a great rivalry with them and that the two teams always had a mutual respect for one another. With that having been said....I think Foolmer would have done anything to have a leg up on his competition and that was what he did. We had a stronghold on some of Tennessee recruiting and he wanted to even out the playing field.

I think Foolmer is a snake...I loathe him and not UcheaT so much.

Only time would tell if I would be able to like them again.

Over the years I have learned to hate the color orange, Foolmer, and Rocky Top. I can't stand their program and anything associated with it. Foolmer manipulates the NCAA and makes the SEC look bad with the off-field troubles that loom around Knoxville. I see Tennessee as more of a hate rivalry than I do AU. I would love to see UcheaT go under the same sanctions we were under. It might open their eyes a little bit and teach them respect, because no matter what has happened in the past ten years, Bama is sstill on the top in just about every category in the SEC.

If there not wearing crimson jerseys I dont like em...... Plain and simple.... Especialy someone in the SEC and are our rivals.... Im a tide fan and always will be. So without hestition I hate Tennesse, Auburn, Florida, LSU, Arkansa, South Carolina, Georgia, Georgia tech., Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Southern Miss., and anyone else that has played, will play, or even thought about playing Bama.......... Thats the only way I see it..... No more no less..........

RammerJammerGiveEmHell said:
;flame
georgia.gif

Nope .......... Other than dislike them more than I could imagine. The only way I would actually root for any of those teams is if they are playing Auburn )N( ...............
when tennesee plays auburn I go for teh refs ;)

to be honest I used to pull for UT when they werent playing Bama , but since the situation happened, I pull against them. If Fulmer leaves, then I will once again like UT sorta. The fans didnt start this, Fulmer did.

I still pull for UT in OOC games. I used to pull for UT anytime except for the 3rd Sat. in Oct. Once Fulmer is gone, I'll return to that.

I would still hate them, because it's fun. But I would hate them less, than say Auburn, and then the War Chickens would be the first on my list again. At one time, I said I hated Florida more than anyone, especially after 1994, but now I don't think I do, especially since we own them.

But let's not forget our friends from Arkansas. I have hated them for some time now, and will continue to do so.

Hate is such a strong word. I think the only reason we have such a bitter rivalry is Fulmer and the six straight record setting wins against us. Or at least thats my take. I just remember going to the Hooters in Austin Texas to watch Gene Stallings and the 7-0 Tide in 96' beat the crap out of em. I was with a Vol fan and that made it worse. Then the next year came, the next, the next, and so on......And of all people to snap the streak, Fran phony. So I think All of this has just stirred it up to epic proportions lately. And I to REALLY DISLIKE the Tennessee program and Fulmer's whinning ass. Lets hope Shula and company was keeping it vanilla today so that Tennessee wouldn't see everything we have. We have lost the element of surprise and we have lost TP. But we have a good D and Brodie. 6 more days.

rollntider said:
to be honest I used to pull for UT when they werent playing Bama , but since the situation happened, I pull against them. If Fulmer leaves, then I will once again like UT sorta. The fans didnt start this, Fulmer did.

Yeah, but the fans sure gloat in it. :roll:

BAMAFSTBACK said:
Hate is such a strong word. I think the only reason we have such a bitter rivalry is Fulmer and the six straight record setting wins against us. Or at least thats my take. I just remember going to the Hooters in Austin Texas to watch Gene Stallings and the 7-0 Tide in 96' beat the crap out of em. I was with a Vol fan and that made it worse. Then the next year came, the next, the next, and so on......And of all people to snap the streak, Fran phony. So I think All of this has just stirred it up to epic proportions lately. And I to REALLY DISLIKE the Tennessee program and Fulmer's whinning ass. Lets hope Shula and company was keeping it vanilla today so that Tennessee wouldn't see everything we have. We have lost the element of surprise and we have lost TP. But we have a good D and Brodie. 6 more days.

No, the reason most Bama fans hate him is because he got us on probation. He lied, cheated, kissed up and secretly gathered info. on us. Then like a little kid he went tattling to Mommy. He can't deal with his program but is more than happy to spend all kinds of time bringing another one (ours) down.

No disrespect intended to your post. just my two cents. :)

Back
Top Bottom