| FTBL More Aub misery from Marshall (JG Tate saying Gus or Leath gone by 12/1)

Leath sounds like the Barn version of Bama's Joab Thomas. AU should have used the Hootie Ingram plan and allowed Gus go cut a deal with the Hogs thus allowing AU out of any buyout (see Bill Curry exit) all the while Dan Mullen would locked into the new Barn HC spot. How would Jimmy Sexton have handled that deal ( I believe he has Gus and Dan under contract). Dan is a good football coach and he would be very successful at AU. JMO

Marshall Column: The End Seems Near

Sounds like the Fat Lady could sing for Gus........hard to believe they will fire the guy and have to pay 30 million plus to get him gone.

No one saw this coming, of course, but it has happened.

Really, Butterteeth? Everyone saw this coming!

I didn't see them losing to LSU or Tennessee at home. Figured they'd lose 4 of the away games plus the Washington game.

I had them losing to Bama and UGA and that was it....that tells you what I know ....they better have their shet wired tight this Saturday or Ole Miss will give them fits on offense anyway.
Aloha

Reflecting on a conversation Sunday...

It's amazing in today's medical world how a kid can injure his knee in a night game and how they can scope it in the tent.

But, since we're not that advanced at Alabama...hell, I'm still impressed. After all, we're talking about a game that gets the players out of the stadium around midnight, Tua is off to Birmingham for an MRI and incredibly those results are available immediately which led to the arthroscopic surgeon to be able to scope his knee in a matter of hours and the rehab teams were able to get him back in good enough health where he's participating in drills with no apparent limitations.

Free health care for all!!!
of auburn's remaining games, only 2 are at home...aTm and liberty.

they travel to Oxford, to Athens, and to Tuscaloosa. and if i'm being completely honest, i think they lose all 3 of those games. and i will wholeheartedly enjoy all 3, if they do. hell, they may lose to aTm at home. which would be even better, lol. i'd love it if they didn't even get to bowl eligibility.

and all those fans that wanted Gus and said he was the best coach...be careful what you wish for....and y'all definitely deserve each other.

I'd kinda like to see them lose to Liberty too.... That's not an awful team if they can get a few balls to bounce their way.

Marshall Column: The End Seems Near

Sounds like the Fat Lady could sing for Gus........hard to believe they will fire the guy and have to pay 30 million plus to get him gone.

No one saw this coming, of course, but it has happened.

Really, Butterteeth? Everyone saw this coming!

I didn't see them losing to LSU or Tennessee at home. Figured they'd lose 4 of the away games plus the Washington game.

I had them losing to Bama and UGA and that was it....that tells you what I know ....they better have their shet wired tight this Saturday or Ole Miss will give them fits on offense anyway.
Aloha

Reflecting on a conversation Sunday...

It's amazing in today's medical world how a kid can injure his knee in a night game and how they can scope it in the tent.

But, since we're not that advanced at Alabama...hell, I'm still impressed. After all, we're talking about a game that gets the players out of the stadium around midnight, Tua is off to Birmingham for an MRI and incredibly those results are available immediately which led to the arthroscopic surgeon to be able to scope his knee in a matter of hours and the rehab teams were able to get him back in good enough health where he's participating in drills with no apparent limitations.

Free health care for all!!!
of auburn's remaining games, only 2 are at home...aTm and liberty.

they travel to Oxford, to Athens, and to Tuscaloosa. and if i'm being completely honest, i think they lose all 3 of those games. and i will wholeheartedly enjoy all 3, if they do. hell, they may lose to aTm at home. which would be even better, lol. i'd love it if they didn't even get to bowl eligibility.

and all those fans that wanted Gus and said he was the best coach...be careful what you wish for....and y'all definitely deserve each other.

I'd kinda like to see them lose to Liberty too.... That's not an awful team if they can get a few balls to bounce their way.
That would be the ultimate insult. :rolf:

and all those fans that wanted Gus and said he was the best coach...be careful what you wish for....and y'all definitely deserve each other.[/QUOTE]

I'd kinda like to see them lose to Liberty too.... That's not an awful team if they can get a few balls to bounce their way.[/QUOTE]
94 Grad posting like a CHAMPION!

Back
Top Bottom