| FTBL With the Hog fans telling us DMac does it all

G

from RB to QB to kick/punt returner to kicker to head coach to Donna Bragg texter....why was Arkansas picked 3rd in the west?

The strength of one man and his attack is obvious, but he can't be on the field for 60 mins. What flaws does Arkansas have to make them not only not picked to repeat but picked to finish 3rd in the west?

BamaDelta said:
from RB to QB to kick/punt returner to kicker to head coach to Donna Bragg texter....why was Arkansas picked 3rd in the west?

The strength of one man and his attack is obvious, but he can't be on the field for 60 mins. What flaws does Arkansas have to make them not only not picked to repeat but picked to finish 3rd in the west?

Speaking only in terms of those who set lines for this game, they are looking back at last year. Missed FG's and X-tra points combined with it being a home field advantage for Arkansas.

As to why they were picked 3rd, well, look at what LSU is fielding. Auburn, on the other hand, has yet to have its offense click. If it were, they wouldn't have lost to S. Fl.

The point spread is being given to Bama right now just because of the home field advantage. The bookies look at this as a pretty even match-up.

The biggest question in my mind is if Nutt is playing the Monk injury close to the vest. If not, in our scheme, we'll have someone shadowing McFadden.

If there is one given, it is the fact that Nutt always focuses on this game. And, based on his intensity, his teams are ready for it as well. What we'll need is a quick punch in the mouth...much like we've seen the last two weeks. The longer they are in it, the more dangerous team they become.

When comparing all the different units I see Arkansas having an advantage in two: DL and RB's. Other than those, there are a few that could go either way.

What I think is going to make a difference this year is the sidelines...as in, who's walking them. It would have last year, no doubt.

BamaDelta said:
from RB to QB to kick/punt returner to kicker to head coach to Donna Bragg texter....why was Arkansas picked 3rd in the west??

I just sprayed my monitor with coffee and almost fell out of my chair laughing!!! ;tr

I salute you!! ;sal

With Monk being out what is the situation with the other Arkansas recievers. If they are inexperienced can't we just stack the box and force them to beat us by passing?

mckinjc said:
With Monk being out what is the situation with the other Arkansas recievers. If they are inexperienced can't we just stack the box and force them to beat us by passing?

The difficulty with that is when they line up McFadden in the QB position...he's been successful throwing the ball...on hard play action.

Back
Top Bottom