| OT Wish Saban had stuck to his policy of “not publicly supporting any politician or political Party or any legislation unrelated to college football.”

One could argue the two political parties were created, in part, to end civil disagreements with pistols at dawn. 🙃

All I'm saying is let's just return to square one, right? If anything political discussion will be under a new rule: the 24 hour rule.

Think about it. 10 paces. We'd never hear recount again.
Haha, certainly no recounting. I’m afraid we will never see square one again.

This is my last reply because continually agrueing with someone who lies to themselves is pointless and this isn't a political forum,

Trump does have impact on this because the repubs in DC are still being led by him. -- This is incorrect he is still popular with the people but republicans don't answer to him.. that is laughable

Our economy is still strong (the economic numbers by every measure show that), gas prices haven’t doubled (again numbers show that), and unemployment is at 3.9% which is the lowest is has been since 2019. - This is an outright lie..Our economy is in the tank and inflation is exploding., business are struggling, can't get materials delivered. Store shelves are empty because people can't get materials to manufacture products and gas prices are so high that it's having a major impact on shipping costs. YOu can fudge numbers everyone can see there is less money in their bank, everything costs more and their paycheck isn't growing .. if they still have one. Gas price for regular unleaded was at 1.40 a gallon and it is currently at over $3 right now which is down some from a few months ago.. this is fact.

There was not widespread voter fraud, even Trump appointed judges said there wasn’t. Dems would fraud the election just to get Trump out, but they wouldn’t get some of the other morons on the right out ever? Every logical person knows that last electrion was full of fraud. Saying it wasn't just makes anyone look much less credible

I never said it was racist. But, every American deserves to be able to vote and there are a lot of underprivileged people that can’t because they can’t afford an ID, you can’t pay for anything with no money. Bullshit in most states if you are in the system ID is free and if not I and most people support that state ID's should be free. But you need ID to do everything, cash a welfare or disability check, start a bank account, get on a plane.. so the claim that black people can't get an ID is absurd and insulting.
Nothing to add but, you Nailed it!

Hopefully, once this bill is passed or not, the Democrats can go back to more of their more important issues like making sure that the school systems including primary age kids are taught gender identity. Or making sure our pipelines stay shut down while gas prices continue to jump. Or maybe making sure that our trade deficit continues to soar. Maybe they can jump back on the bandwagon that cops are evil and need to go. Our right to bear arms has not been in the news lately nor have there been any news headlines lately where disposable straws for soft drinks are evil. Not to mention that antifa is not a terrorist group and the minimum wage needs moved up to 15 or 16 dollars an hour. Glad the far left Democrats are solid thinking people 🧐🤨
Best joke of the day! Internet winner!😂

This is my last reply because continually agrueing with someone who lies to themselves is pointless and this isn't a political forum,

Trump does have impact on this because the repubs in DC are still being led by him. -- This is incorrect he is still popular with the people but republicans don't answer to him.. that is laughable

Our economy is still strong (the economic numbers by every measure show that), gas prices haven’t doubled (again numbers show that), and unemployment is at 3.9% which is the lowest is has been since 2019. - This is an outright lie..Our economy is in the tank and inflation is exploding., business are struggling, can't get materials delivered. Store shelves are empty because people can't get materials to manufacture products and gas prices are so high that it's having a major impact on shipping costs. YOu can fudge numbers everyone can see there is less money in their bank, everything costs more and their paycheck isn't growing .. if they still have one. Gas price for regular unleaded was at 1.40 a gallon and it is currently at over $3 right now which is down some from a few months ago.. this is fact.

There was not widespread voter fraud, even Trump appointed judges said there wasn’t. Dems would fraud the election just to get Trump out, but they wouldn’t get some of the other morons on the right out ever? Every logical person knows that last electrion was full of fraud. Saying it wasn't just makes anyone look much less credible

I never said it was racist. But, every American deserves to be able to vote and there are a lot of underprivileged people that can’t because they can’t afford an ID, you can’t pay for anything with no money. Bullshit in most states if you are in the system ID is free and if not I and most people support that state ID's should be free. But you need ID to do everything, cash a welfare or disability check, start a bank account, get on a plane.. so the claim that black people can't get an ID is absurd and insulting.

Trump still has considerable influence in the Republican Party, to our detriment. Simply saying he's not in office anymore, so he has no influence, makes no sense given the facts. He's like a fresh dog turd that you can't fully scrape off your shoe. Look at the Alabama Senate race. Look at his demand that all potential presidential candidates state that they will not run if he decides to run. That's why he's turning on Desantis.

By a good number of meaningful measures, the economy remains strong. It's rarely completely negative. True, unemployment is down to 3.9 percent, not too much above the pre-pandemic 3.5 percent. The incredibly lax monetary policies during the pandemic (under both presidents) - including unprecedented payments from the Treasury and a go-for-broke Fed intervention - is more to blame for inflation than supply chain issues. GDP growth has slowed, but it was artificially boosted by government payments. 2.3 percent isn't great, but I'll take it while there is unevenness in inventory and employment. There will be pain, particularly in the stock market, and later to consumers as borrowing rates rise, as the Fed begins a very long process to slow its bond purchases (we're not even talking about them selling what they've bought yet). The next decade will not be kind, I believe, to the stock market. Many businesses are starving for both inventory and employees, and some of that is supply chain and some is due to government largess.

Gas is up 41 percent under Biden - U.S. All Grades All Formulations Retail Gasoline Prices (Dollars per Gallon) certainly not good, but it hasn't doubled.

Voters should present IDs to vote, period. The Georgia election law is good government, and the national election bill is a debacle. The last election was not stolen, period, but if the national bill passes, it will increase opportunities for fraud.

I can most certainly say that if you believe non-Trump factions facilitated the Capitol assault, that the woman shot in the Capitol was a patriot and not crazy as a sh!thouse rat, and that the election was stolen from Trump, nothing I can say will change your mind.

We need both houses to flip at midterm to stave off the damage of Biden's administration. Dems know it's likely, and that's why they're desperate to leave their crater on this nation ASAP.

RTR,

Tim

So you believe that Dementia Joe got 81 million legitimate votes? If you believe that, nothing I can say will change your mind. Ok, not stolen just ripe with fraud.

Yes, but a significant portion of those were just votes against Trump, not for Biden. The old coot mistook widespread disgust for Trump as support for him. It's a travesty that this great nation had two remarkably defective candidates for our highest office. The only thing worse would be a repeat of Trump/Hillary in 2024.

Trump still has considerable influence in the Republican Party, to our detriment. Simply saying he's not in office anymore, so he has no influence, makes no sense given the facts. He's like a fresh dog turd that you can't fully scrape off your shoe. Look at the Alabama Senate race. Look at his demand that all potential presidential candidates state that they will not run if he decides to run. That's why he's turning on Desantis.

By a good number of meaningful measures, the economy remains strong. It's rarely completely negative. True, unemployment is down to 3.9 percent, not too much above the pre-pandemic 3.5 percent. The incredibly lax monetary policies during the pandemic (under both presidents) - including unprecedented payments from the Treasury and a go-for-broke Fed intervention - is more to blame for inflation than supply chain issues. GDP growth has slowed, but it was artificially boosted by government payments. 2.3 percent isn't great, but I'll take it while there is unevenness in inventory and employment. There will be pain, particularly in the stock market, and later to consumers as borrowing rates rise, as the Fed begins a very long process to slow its bond purchases (we're not even talking about them selling what they've bought yet). The next decade will not be kind, I believe, to the stock market. Many businesses are starving for both inventory and employees, and some of that is supply chain and some is due to government largess.

Gas is up 41 percent under Biden - U.S. All Grades All Formulations Retail Gasoline Prices (Dollars per Gallon) certainly not good, but it hasn't doubled.

Voters should present IDs to vote, period. The Georgia election law is good government, and the national election bill is a debacle. The last election was not stolen, period, but if the national bill passes, it will increase opportunities for fraud.

I can most certainly say that if you believe non-Trump factions facilitated the Capitol assault, that the woman shot in the Capitol was a patriot and not crazy as a sh!thouse rat, and that the election was stolen from Trump, nothing I can say will change your mind.

We need both houses to flip at midterm to stave off the damage of Biden's administration. Dems know it's likely, and that's why they're desperate to leave their crater on this nation ASAP.

RTR,

Tim
Hi Tim.

I can only speak to gas prices here but they doubled no doubt, The lady who was shot was definately wrong, shouldn't heave been rioting, definatley shouldn't have takne the bait to enter the capital but was unarmed and should not have been shot.(just consider if she was black with BLM and this was still Trump's presidency) Can you imagine the outrage? There are still Americans in Jail, in isolation, denied medical care and abused by jail personell. THese americans have still not been charged with a crime, have no ability for bail and have no timetable of whne they will get to go to trial.. this is awful for all americans . Imagine if this was any of the other rioters over the last year what would the outcry be?

Trump being very popular is why he is mentioned in ad campaigns. Him being succesful is why some people mention in his campaigns he helps raise money and I am sure since he did well.. if he has an opinion people will think about his view.

Making less, taxed more, products more expensive and more expensive to travel is how real people feel the economy is doing. An economic rating given by accounting people to cover their own ass doesn't really mean anything to business owners and the real world.

If I can garner enough support, I will be running in the next election. My platform will be getting rid of daylight savings time and making the opening of deer season a national holiday. In all seriousness; like Mando said, if the truth be known, honor and integrity now means very little in politics and society as a whole. The people who have strong ethics and leadership qualities do not want anything to do with the politics on capital hill

If I can garner enough support, I will be running in the next election. My platform will be getting rid of daylight savings time and making the opening of deer season a national holiday. In all seriousness; like Mando said, if the truth be known, honor and integrity now means very little in politics and society as a whole. The people who have strong ethics and leadership qualities do not want anything to do with the politics on capital hill
you have my vote.

You have my votes...

Yes, but a significant portion of those were just votes against Trump
Speculating that the votes against Trump were the ones transported from New York to Philadelphia via truck, the suit cases of ballots ran through after the workers/observers sent home in Atlanta, anywhere there was above 100% voter turnout, the videoed ballot harvesting dumps in several places, and the .25 vote for one candidate and the 1.75 vote for the other. So, some people got together and figured that most Americans would vote for the "wrong" candidate and used above methods plus many others to make sure "their" candidate was placed in the White House. You know, for the good of this country and the world.

Speculating that the votes against Trump were the ones transported from New York to Philadelphia via truck, the suit cases of ballots ran through after the workers/observers sent home in Atlanta, anywhere there was above 100% voter turnout, the videoed ballot harvesting dumps in several places, and the .25 vote for one candidate and the 1.75 vote for the other. So, some people got together and figured that most Americans would vote for the "wrong" candidate and used above methods plus many others to make sure "their" candidate was placed in the White House. You know, for the good of this country and the world.
That has the makings of a great story.

Yes, great story about a group of brave people that got together and installed a "presidential" political grifter to lead the US. And to boot, there are no more "mean tweets". Finally, it's great to be an American once again!!!

You mean opening day isn’t a National Holiday?😂 You have my vote!!

Back
Top Bottom