| FTBL Will you order PPV for Bama games ?

BigAl

Verified Member
Do you pay for PPV or do watch the games at a friends house or a bar or some other remote location? I have gone to sports bars here in town. I thought for some reason this first game was on Lincoln Financial but just found out otherwise. Oh well i guess thats what i get for thinking when i'm not used to it. I guess i'll just listen to Eli. My son is in law school and my finances are strained at the present time.

I get GamePlan every year and order games on PPV if they are blacked out here in Memphis. Haven't missed a game in four years now with this method.

Refuse to go to a bar - I want to watch the games alone. With my beer.

crimsonaudio said:
I get GamePlan every year and order games on PPV if they are blacked out here in Memphis. Haven't missed a game in four years now with this method.

Refuse to go to a bar - I want to watch the games alone. With my beer.

I've already planned on sending at least 6 pizza delivery's to your house during the game, BB.

What's up with the age of 63 showing up on your profile?

I understand the "strain on finances" we just had a new baby and we all know insurance doesn't pay like it use too. I have ordered in the past and plan to again. the commentators are not the best but are biased in the good guys favor. I perfer to listen to eli and snake even when I buy PPV. Just cut the TV down.

I'll get it on PPV. I too would prefer to listen to Eli and Stabler but we don't have a radio station around here that carries the Bama games. Anybody know of a station that broadcasts the game on the Internet?

I'll be going in with a friend on PPV. Be right outside the stadium in a apartment. Hearing the real crowd right outside the window. :D

I'm going to order PPV as soon as the game is listed on Dish. I've only done it once before. I would rather not have to pay to watch a game on TV, but I'm really pumped about this season. So I imagine I will get all of the games on PPV this year.

we order all the games that are on ppv. my family (well, mostly my mom) doesn't care if they're $19.99 or $49.99 for each game. she refuses to miss one single game.

she says if she can't be there she'll see them all on tv.

i'll be on the quad for the first one, but i'm sure i'll have to order it for her sometime friday night/saturday morning.

I generally don't pay for the PPV's. I listen and then watch the rebroadcast, but I went ahead and upped for this one. I went ahead and invited a few friends over for beverages and delicacies.

I must really want to see this game, because I talked to Saheem for 30 minutes over in Bangladesh so I could go ahead and order. I REEEAAAALLLYYY wish I had another option besides Charter. Dish won't work because I need my high-speed internet.

Bamapossum said:
I REEEAAAALLLYYY wish I had another option besides Charter. Dish won't work because I need my high-speed internet.

I'm in the same boat. Charter's quality is non-existent but I can't go back to dial-up. Have you ever priced Dish high speed? It's right up there with their satellites. Plus, the speed is ridiculously slow.

Fortunately I have family that will order the game so I'll watch it there for free. Just have to drive 100 miles.

crimsonaudio said:
TerryP said:
I've already planned on sending at least 6 pizza delivery's to your house during the game, BB.
Oh, you'll have to do better than that - I don't answer the phone or door, either...

What's up with the age of 63 showing up on your profile?
Maybe my math was off by six years?

"SHAAH! Don't harsh my mellow, man..."

Also told Sade' to come by your place to work on her next album...

If that doesn't work, I'll call Britney. :)

Luckily my dad is picking the game up. Crappy part is it is 300+ miles away in B-ham. It's cool though I need to see the fam every once in a while.

Back
Top Bottom