| FTBL Will Bama beat Miss St

will Bame beat Miss St.

• Total voters
bamafan850 said:
If we loose to any Mississippi team, this will be a long year..

While my heart wants to agree with you, I do not discount Coach Mongo and all that is going on at Ole Piss. That weirdo is fielding some of the best athletes that money can buy. While I feel that we should beat them, I do not count them as the patsy that I have always viewed them to be.

rammerjammer said:
While my heart wants to agree with you, I do not discount Coach Mongo and all that is going on at Ole Piss. That weirdo is fielding some of the best athletes that money can buy. While I feel that we should beat them, I do not count them as the patsy that I have always viewed them to be.

While it is true that Ole Miss is reeling in some good recruiting classes, don't forget that a lot of those guys aren't making it to the field. Coach Ogre seems to be more concerned about the number of stars a guy has than his ability to make the grades to gain admission or an ability to follow team rules. The talent level in Ole Miss is still below that of other teams because they have a lot of gaps to fill because half of their recruits are in JUCO.

Back
Top Bottom