| FTBL Why were you pissed when we took Fran from you?

threadstarter sounds like a real jackass. y'all didn't "give" us nothing. Bear Bryant was Alabama, Texas A&M was just a pit stop lil boy. and we were pissed off because he was a pu...i mean wussy and tucked his tail, jumped on a plane, and made his assistants tell the players that he was leaving. that is cowardess and if u don't think he "owed" them anything because they had a 10 win season that year, then....just go use his "rope" on yourself.

Bocephus said:
I did not understand the anger then and I certainly do not understand it now. He has done nothing since arriving at A&M except set records for futility.

At the time I thought y'all were mad b/c he left without telling the kids in person. I have often heard that "hold the rope" line but the juniors he said that two were seniors when he left and had just gotten a 10 win season. I did not personally think he owed them anything. We gave you Bear Bryant, and maybe took from you a coach that woulda killed your program. You should be glad we took Fran from you. Now our AD needs to have the cajones to get rid of him.

Someone pass this guy some cheese....

Anyways, you didn't "give us" Bryant. If you Aggies knew anything you'd know he was at BAMA long before he was in the steers n' queers state :roll: . You might come back with, well exactly when was that? Oh, just about 20 YEARS before Texas' time. He was the assistant coach for the University of Alabama from 1936-1940 IIRC, then went to coach Vandy with the same position. But then again, you Aggies knew that right since you gave him to us and all :lol: ?!?!?!?! If anything, he came back "home" 8)

So cry all you want or whatever. But whatever you do, don't make an assumption we owe you anything or we should be greatful for anything. We don't owe you squat. Well, I take that back. I would like to thank you on accepting coach Fran to lead your team into the dark. :lol:

Honestly up until I saw your post and piss poor attitude, I never had an issue with Texas S&M ( :lol: ). I just had an issue with fRan. But if the shoe fits...

With me it felt like as if I'd come in from a hard day at work and found the woman I love, the woman I'd just married 2 years before, the woman who told me every day that she loved me more than life itself and would be with me forever, getting pounded doggy style by some guy I'd never seen before. No warning at all, just a great big "F you". From that point on you'd hate both of them with all of your being.

If that happened to you, you'd probably hate her for doing what she did and hate him for knowing that she was taken but still stealing her away.

That's how it felt to me. I'd drank the kool-aid and was committed but in the end, Fran would rather get tagged in the bum by Texas A&M and get fired for not being good enough in the sack than have a healthly stable relationship with Bama.

But time heals most wounds and I thank A&M everyday for taking that slut away from us so we could find someone better, which we did.

Guys, if I knew the comment about giving you Bryant was going to cause such an uproar I would not have posted it. It was meant to be in jest. Relax.

I had to laugh when the poster referred to Fran as a slut.

I don't think you will have to worry about us coming after Applewhite. I don't think he is quite ready for this position yet.

Like I said, I want us to make a run at Tedford then maybe Norm Chow. Judging by history and what Bill Byrne tends to want in the coaches he hires, I think Tulsa HC Todd Graham would have to be high on his list. We shall see.

Unfortunately, fellas, most of the LSU fans I know (and I know a bunch) equate their hatred of Saban with our dislike of Franchione. We know the difference is that Saban left LSU on good terms and didn't come directly to T-town. Fran left Bama in the dead of night w/o telling his kids. Not exactly on good terms, I'd say.

Y'all have explained why we feel as we do about Fran. I'm just telling you what I'm hearing from LSU fans.

Back
Top Bottom