| FTBL Why I hate Auburn...1 of many reasons

jaycoach

Verified Member
During the game, between quarters , they were kicking the field goal for the woman to win the semester's tuition. The whole time the Aubies were yelling," miss it redneck" and "shank it skank". They booed her then cheered when she missed. I mean really, they have no class and Im glad they can look forward to many butt whoopins down the road. Just wandering if you had the same types of experiences Saturday?

Yes there was an auburn girl sitting behind me saying I hope you miss it.

Also during half time when they waved the 12 national championship flags the same girl hollered, "Not this year!" I wanted to tell her to shut the **** up and just watch your team get their 7th loss and have to sit at home during Christmas.

I was stuck by the Auburn section.

I personally enjoyed Marks making the little kick motion after stopping Coffee in the backfield. I thought that was cute, especially considering they were getting their *** beat 22-0.

Argo said:
I personally enjoyed Marks making the little kick motion after stopping Coffee in the backfield. I thought that was cute, especially considering they were getting their *** beat 22-0.
Saw that too, what a moron.

yeah me too I was in the upper deck with a lot of Aubies. However at the end of the game It was me and my wife on our row. They all left before they could enjoy my fantastic rendition of Rammer Jammer :D

Argo said:
I thought that was a joke also Argo. I think they were just searching for something to savor what little bit of pride that they might have had left.

My son and I sat in the upper deck above the "zone" DURING [/u]the Star Spangled Banner a number of Awburn fans hollering war eagle.... This to me shows the complete lack of class that this shows. &mad &mad &mad [/u]

Back
Top Bottom