| FTBL Whos playing in the NC game this year?

Who is most likely to make it to the NC game?

• Florida

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Florida St.

• Georgia

• Iowa

• Louisville

• LSU

• Miami

• Michigan

• Oklahoma

• Tenn.

• Texas

• USC

• Virginia Tech

• Total voters

vatz22au

Verified Member
Gathered the list of potential NC game teams by going to this ESPN poll :
http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/polling?event_id=1472

There poll status is as follows:

17.8% LSU

16.1% Florida

12.3% USC

11.3% Louisville

7.3% Other

6.7% Texas

5.0% Virginia Tech

4.5% Ohio St.

4.1% Michigan

3.1% Tennessee

2.8% Iowa

2.6% Oklahoma

2.1% Auburn

2.0% Miami

0.9% Florida State

0.9% Georgia

0.5% Purdue

I'll take the top 2 winners, and that'll be who goes to the NC game. Just vote for your likely #1 team to make it to the NC game.

*edit - had to take out purdue...couldnt post that many poll options

I chose USC because until I see something to convince me otherwise they're the team to beat. They'll be strong again this year and everyone else is a distant second as best I can tell.

I'm going out on a limb and picking VaTech as the opponent! That's my dark horse pick y'all ;br

WNXBama said:
Gee, I wonder why you left out Alabama yet included Auburn?

Yea, you got the choices from that list.

:roll:

Give me a damn break, I took this list from the espn.com website. Theres no bias here...Auburn doesnt even have a damn vote...meaning I didnt vote for them.

Sometimes you just find dirt where ever you can....dont know why you cant just stop trying to find anything you can and have a good time.

porkchop said:
I chose USC because until I see something to convince me otherwise they're the team to beat. They'll be strong again this year and everyone else is a distant second as best I can tell.

I'm going out on a limb and picking VaTech as the opponent! That's my dark horse pick y'all ;br

Virginia Tech will be plenty good this year with Marcus Vick. I dont believe he is like his brother....but he is not too far behind. If he can just stay out of trouble he'll bring alot of W's to the Tech team.

I chose LSU myself....The offensive coord. is still there, the talent is growing...and the qb position seemed to get better later in the year.

WNXBama said:
Gee, I wonder who voted for Auburn :roll:

Anyway, I would say Iowa on that poll

Ya me two...since when this poll came out, I specifically stated LSU and why I chose them. I dont think Auburn has a chance.

Im going to ask nicely, but why do you still insist on this over and over?

My Forecast: 1) USC will be there again, but whether they win the NC is another story. 2) Texas will beat OU because of qb experience and have a chance at the NC. 3) Louisville will do what Utah did last year and not get the respect it deserves. 4) Bama plays in the SECC.

Actually I agree with jangalang. I think this is finally the year Texas beats OKL. I'm not sure if Mack Brown will put it all together (I doubt he will) but I do think he'll finish with his usual 9-10 wins and play in a good bowl.

Is Texas ever going to win anything? I mean, the perrenial recruiting champs have done little since Brown has been there. They win their fare share but that's really about it.

porkchop said:
Actually I agree with jangalang. I think this is finally the year Texas beats OKL. I'm not sure if Mack Brown will put it all together (I doubt he will) but I do think he'll finish with his usual 9-10 wins and play in a good bowl.

Is Texas ever going to win anything? I mean, the perrenial recruiting champs have done little since Brown has been there. They win their fare share but that's really about it.
Do you think there will be talk of getting rid of Brown if they lose again to OU?

Nah, I think Mack Brown is safe. Although he's been dominated by OU he still wins 9-10 games a year and recruits very well, and from what I understand he doesn't have any disipline problems or anything else going on in the program that would be embarrassing. If they wanted to fire him I think they would have done it after the 2nd 50 point loss to OU in 3 years :lol: .

For better or for worse they probably have a more rational approach to keeping coaches than at Bama

Back
Top Bottom