| FTBL Who's going to the A-Day game?

Will you be attending the A-Day game?

• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate A-Day

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
reger60 said:
Wish I could, but it's my wedding anniversary and the barner wife wants to have a romantic weekend elsewhere.

Ever heard of the Ramada on Skyland? Come on man... as a bonus, there is a Sonic with walking distance, or if you want to stick with romance, an IHOP. She can even shop across the street at the Pay-less Shoe Store, Ron's TV & VCR Repair shop, and Judy's Hallmark while you tailgate with us.

Porterhouse said:
reger60 said:
Wish I could, but it's my wedding anniversary and the barner wife wants to have a romantic weekend elsewhere.

Ever heard of the Ramada on Skyland? Come on man... as a bonus, there is a Sonic with walking distance, or if you want to stick with romance, an IHOP. She can even shop across the street at the Pay-less Shoe Store, Ron's TV & VCR Repair shop, and Judy's Hallmark while you tailgate with us.

I hear ya. I dunno. I guess we're just more romantic than she is. :D

Well I Live in the dreaded state of Oklahoma so I won't be able to make it, but I will be there in spirit...Would some one do me a favor and just say my name while at the stadium.....Please!!!!! COME ON MAN I'M ON MY KNEES!!!!!!!!!!! just say it once....You guys/gals have no idea how lucky you are to be able to be that close to the games.....I have never been able to attend an alabama game in alabama...I did get to see bama play OU here at OU though....I actually got to sit in the OU alumni section...I had a Brodie Croyle shirt on and my face painted half white and half crimson with A's in the middle of my cheek. Funny thing is, my son and I attended the game and he is a big OU fan. During the 3rd QTR I believe it was a person was yelling at me to come to the ailse to talk to them so I did. It was BIG 12 Magazine wanting to use me on the cover for their big weekend coming up with TEXAS. I gave them permission and said "Rolltide" thats when they figured out I was actually wearing Bama gear and not OU and chose not to use me....But I had bragging rights the rest of the year. Out of the entire stadium I "An ALABAMA FAN" was picked because of my enthusiasm to represent the BIG 12. How funny is that...My son just hung his head...The alumni could not believe it either....funny

reger60 said:
Porterhouse said:
reger60 said:

No, no, no the Ramada's all wrong. What you want is the Bel Aire!

You'd probably have at least one police officer knock on your door that night just for good measure.

:lol:

Crimson_Pride said:
reger60 said:
Porterhouse said:
reger60 said:

No, no, no the Ramada's all wrong. What you want is the Bel Aire!

You'd probably have at least one police officer knock on your door that night just for good measure.

:lol:

Or the Moonwinks Motel... :D

I'm sure that was a gem back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom