| FTBL Who is your least hated SEC team?

What other SEC team do you hate the least?

• Florida

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Carolina

• Vandy

• Arkansas

• Kentucky

• MSU

• Ole Miss

• LSU

• Tennesee

• Auburn

• Total voters
Well, I guess since I live in KY now, I really have no beef with the Cats. I can pull for them in any game, just as long as its not Bama! I gotta say, most fans here have great respect for Bama. Not hatred, but utter respect.
The fans here are pretty dang supportive too, even in the worst of times.
At least they packed out their bowl game...unlike other unamed SEC teams we know... :roll:

Gotta say...How 'Bout them Dawgs?
uga6.jpg

It kinda depends on the sport. In football UK, Vandy, Ole Miss, and USC are all about on par for me. If the sport is Basketball (Men's) then you can take UK and Vandy off the list. In Baseball, it's basically everyone except LSU. In Gymnastics it's everyone except GA. The obvious exception to all of these is if UT or AU is playing anyone in anything, I'll root for the opponent.

I don't live in Georgia, so I'm sure all of you that do will chime in and tell me how much you despise them. However if I were not Bama to the core I would pull for UGA. I really like coach Richt. He is class all the way and I think he is just awesome!

rammerjammer said:
I don't live in Georgia, so I'm sure all of you that do will chime in and tell me how much you despise them. However if I were not Bama to the core I would pull for UGA. I really like coach Richt. He is class all the way and I think he is just awesome!

I like Richt too. I think he's a pretty darn good coach.

Back
Top Bottom