| NEWS Who gave money to Tennessee player's mom for a car? Sometimes Pruitt's babysitter did the dirty work, according to UT investigators in new report.

We never were gonna get Pruitt back. It was long shot anyway. I'm willing to bet that they will do whatever they can to end Pruitt Career... because they know what he has on them is damaging. Gonna be interesting to see what he counter back

The title of your sex tape?

...not bad. But Paige (last name withheld) prefers the title - "Tee off on this".

Sorry, can't get too graphic - but she's not looking for lost change down there.

1669340713097.png

Any resemblance between this actress and anyone else, living or dead, is probably not coincidental.

What do you expect the Viles to do? Lay it ALL on Pruitt then you do not have to pay him and you get less penatlies imposed on the current program. Of course this is going to be there position.

I hate the NCAA so much. The shit he was doing is legal now, who cares that he did it when it was illegal? It's stupid to punish him and the school for something that is no illegal to do. Plus, reading one of the articles about this. He gave money to a players mom to pay off Medical debt so she could get a hip procedure done. I'll be glad when the NCAA will fully go away and we don't have to deal with this shit anymore.

Vols trying make him too toxic to touch. I say put on the hazmat suit and hire him on Monday. If Bama doesn't do it, someone else will, so might as well be Bama.
If CNS is for it - I'm for it. He clearly worked well in our system. And with CNS at the helm (not Phat Phil chirping at him) I can't imagine he'd pull the kind of crap he did in K'ville.

Who cares what the rest of CFB world thinks? What are they going to do - hate Bama and CNS more? (impossible). And even if they did, who gives a flying bleep?

If CNS is for it - I'm for it. He clearly worked well in our system. And with CNS at the helm (not Phat Phil chirping at him) I can't imagine he'd pull the kind of crap he did in K'ville.

Who cares what the rest of CFB world thinks? What are they going to do - hate Bama and CNS more? (impossible). And even if they did, who gives a flying bleep?

He didn't have those problems at Bama, UGA, and FSU. For some reason, that I can't quite put my finger on, it all of a sudden became and issue at Tennessee when his boss was Phil Fulmer. Anyway, who cares at this point... just funnel the cash through the these shell-like NIL deals like everyone else and you're golden. He's going to get hit with a show-cause but that doesn't matter if you've got a pair of nuts, especially if he's already on staff when it happens. The recruiting restriction handed down would be an issue, but if he's an off the field coach that wouldn't matter anyway. I just want him brought on as an "analyst", like yesterday.

Vols trying make him too toxic to touch. I say put on the hazmat suit and hire him on Monday. If Bama doesn't do it, someone else will, so might as well be Bama.
The shit he was doing is legal now. The NCAA is, and has always been retarded. I cannot wait for them to dissolve and be no more. If for whatever reason we do hire him, it should be as an analyst, nothing on the field(yet). Need to see how this stupid shit plays out.

Back
Top Bottom