| FTBL Which SEC teams will win 10 games this year?

I just don't see UF as being as dominate as they have been next year. They lost like 9 on defense and the starting QB. Don't get me wrong, I think Tebow is taylor made for Myers offense and he will be great before the end of his carreer, but I won't to see him do more than take a snap and haul britches up the middle before I grant him king of the SEC QB's.

LSU will be good, a possible 10 win team. AU will be good if they can find a couple of WR's and the OL steps up. Their D should be solid. NOt sure if they can win 10, but they should be pretty good.

I predict a LSU vs UGA SEC Champ game.

I may be totally wrong...but I amnot sold on Tebow period. Once he gets a full season of SEC linebackers and Safties knocking the crap out of him he when he decides to run.....he will slow down. I just see him getting hurt before it is all said and done. I am not ready to crown him anything yet.

I don’t get all the UGA hype. Folks seem to be assuming that the Mathew Stafford from the Barn game will start every week for the Dawgs next season rather than the Mathew Stafford who threw 9 picks against South Carolina, Miss St, and Kentucky. UGA’s offensive line will be very young next year, they lost their O-line coach, and they have a QB who didn’t always make good decisions last year. I really don’t see how that turns into 10 wins for them. I think Florida will be the team to beat again, but everyone seems to be overlooking UT, I guess because they lost their outstanding crop of WRs from last year. They could be dangerous next year, though. They have a veteran QB and a solid defense.

I really think Bama has the best shot of all the West teams at winning 10. We have a world of talent on offensive and if Saban and Pendry allow Applewhite to bring the same offensive flare to Bama that he brought to Rice last year, this team could average about 30 points a game and be tough to beat.

just dont forget that florida has a new QB. even though he is good dont mean he wont make young mistakes. The way they will run him he might get hurt as well. i think LSU will win 10 or more

gary funderburk said:
I may be totally wrong...but I amnot sold on Tebow period. Once he gets a full season of SEC linebackers and Safties knocking the crap out of him he when he decides to run.....he will slow down. I just see him getting hurt before it is all said and done. I am not ready to crown him anything yet.

I agree with you completely. I think LSU and UT are possible 10 winners. I see AU and UF dropping off.

Bama Bo said:
I just don't see UF as being as dominate as they have been next year. They lost like 9 on defense and the starting QB. Don't get me wrong, I think Tebow is taylor made for Myers offense and he will be great before the end of his carreer, but I won't to see him do more than take a snap and haul britches up the middle before I grant him king of the SEC QB's.

Amen, I see Florida winning 9. Possible 10th win in a bowl game.

Several Teams could do it.

Florida - Good recruiting, Urban Meyer. Enough Said
LSU - Talent and somewhat decent coaching
Georgia- (Read above statement)
The Barn - ...
Kentucky - Breakout season last year and powerhouse QB
Arkanasas - Also Breakout season and a powerhouse RB
and Bama

Back
Top Bottom