Which hurts worse: having a baby or getting kicked in the jewels?

Bamabww

Bench Warmer
I mowed the lawn Sunday and after doing so, I sat down and had a cold beer and then another.

The day was really quite beautiful and the drink facilitated some deep thinking on various topics.

Finally, I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts. Well, after another beer and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby and here is the reason for my conclusion. A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child". On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would really like another kick in the nuts."

Agree?

Having a tooth ache is more painful than both to me. Anyways, I'll never go through hours and hours of labor and having contractions.

Getting kicked in the fellas does hurt temporarily, but I'd say having a baby after seeing what my wife went through.

Kidney stone is worse than giving birth. This summer I did work for Blue Cross Blue Shield and did a bunch of paperwork that required me to do a history and physical on folks. Part of the questioning was about kidney stones. Every woman that answered yes to the kidney stone I asked specifically if child birth was worse. Several said they were equal, but most said that the stone was worse. NONE of them said that child birth was more painful than a kidney stone.

Kidney stone is the worse pain I've ever felt in my life. None of the injuries I got rodeoing hurt half as bad.

I've been told that's the closest thing to child birth a guy can experience.

After watching what my wife went through delivering both of our two kids I have mad respect for women.

Saw this tweet and remember this thread, hahahahaha

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p>This is clearly Kiffin's fault: <a href="http://t.co/cjJsVB8lSJ">pic.twitter.com/cjJsVB8lSJ</a></p>&mdash; RedditCFB (@RedditCFB) <a href="https://twitter.com/RedditCFB/statuses/387094921905053697">October 7, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back
Top Bottom