| FTBL Where will BAMA be ranked after the 2008 season?

Where will BAMA be ranked after the 2008 season?

• 6-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• Out of the top 25

• Total voters
Interesting poll question. :D I don't think it hurts too much to speculate just for fun. I put us in the 6-10 range. I only hope I'm right.

I've got us in the 16-20 range.
We are going to have to sustain some sucess before we start getting credit.

i put us in the 11-15 range could be better... should have about 8 returning on D and about 7 on O.

the key is: how well do we establish the #2 guy...whoever that may be. i personally don't want there to be a ridiculous confusing long drawn outQB battle after the spring.

rammajamma said:
#1 without a doubt.

im game with that answer. But its going to be a tough year for everyone. I really think that the #1 and #2 teams at the end of the year will have a few loses. So if they do and we have 3 (max) loses we could be in the top 15. I put 15ish range.

I put 21-25. I believe with the depth issues and youth this team is still a year or so away from being something really special. They might crack the top 20, perhaps the top 15 if they get it together and pull a big upset or two. The important thing for this team is winning the games they're supposed to. Alabama seems to have a knack for winning games they shouldn't, they also seem to lose a few they shouldn't. I believe with the lingering bad press from last year they will have a tough time climbing too high in the polls

Duder said:
I put 21-25. I believe with the depth issues and youth this team is still a year or so away from being something really special. They might crack the top 20, perhaps the top 15 if they get it together and pull a big upset or two. The important thing for this team is winning the games they're supposed to. Alabama seems to have a knack for winning games they shouldn't, they also seem to lose a few they shouldn't. I believe with the lingering bad press from last year they will have a tough time climbing too high in the polls

....last years bad press...LOL. How Bama plays next year will determine their rank not bad press....

Back
Top Bottom