| FTBL "When in doubt throw the flag?" No, this is just a blown call...epic scale of bad.

TerryP

Staff
Flag: Unnecessary roughness.

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/hXm9xn9XBp3/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Terrible call. Leads with his shoulders, comes back and blocks him ON THE SHOULDER, and gets a flag. Reminds me of last year, I think it was Harrison Jones who had a huge block against Michigan, and he gets called for unnecessary roughness.

That was a damn good BLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm tired of this crap. I agree with trying to stop the targeting, launching and head to head stuff but that was a good hit.

I've kind of wondered to myself at what point do they start losing viewers. I think football is so engrained in our culture that it's going to take a whole lot for them to start losing viewership, but, for me, it definitely makes the games a whole lot more frustrating when you see QB's laying their WR's out to dry and DB's have no choice but to just simply let the WR catch it.

A lot of this has to do with former NFL players' lawsuits against the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom