| FTBL Whats up with GameDay....

JacobGibson05 said:
going to Tallahassee for Florida A&M vs. Hampton?!?

Surely there is a better game to go to than that or am I missing the importance of this game?

It's like the biggest game ever man!!!...Not... They're not even in the FCS top 10

This is a HUGE game! Hampton's coach used coach at Florida A&M. He went to Div I for a couple of years but didn't like it so returned to I-AA at Hampton. Now Florida A&M fans HATE their former coach and Hampton because they "stole" their coach from them. A&M now has a big hat wearing goof ball as their head coach. He's a capable recruiter and they try to pretend he is just as good a coach, but you can tell from their fans' behavior, they all wish they had their old coach back. That's why this will be such a hostile game.

RollTideRandy said:
This is a HUGE game! Hampton's coach used coach at Florida A&M. He went to Div I for a couple of years but didn't like it so returned to I-AA at Hampton. Now Florida A&M fans HATE their former coach and Hampton because they "stole" their coach from them. A&M now has a big hat wearing goof ball as their head coach. He's a capable recruiter and they try to pretend he is just as good a coach, but you can tell from their fans' behavior, they all wish they had their old coach back. That's why this will be such a hostile game.

Are you sure Randy? That sounds like something out of a movie! :shock:

reger60 said:
RollTideRandy said:

Are you sure Randy? That sounds like something out of a movie! :shock:

That's right he went to like Ball State then came back to Hampton.That will be A decent game

RollTideRandy said:
Dang Randy that sound like something I heard this week. :D

Back
Top Bottom