What should be Bama's next move?

• Fire Shula NOW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire Shula on Monday

• Fire Shula after the bowl game

• Total voters
None of the above. IMO, we make changes with the speical teams and OL coach. Shula gets one more year because this program DOES NOT need to go through another coaching carosuel. :?

Im real depressed i dont mind telling you. Shula is about as near nothing as i ever saw. I sorta knew this was gonna happen but i hoped and prayed it wouldnt. I thought we could pull a rabbit out of the hat but Shula is as emotionless as i have ever seen a HC. I still say hes the Mr. Rogers of college football. When you got an OL that wont block and a HC that cant see the forest for the trees thats diaster wanting to happen. I think we need to clean house and fire everybody from Mal on down.

This team did not improve from day one and the barn wasnt that good either but they won. Shula is another Barfield and we are now exactly where the barn was 30 years ago. Like it or not thats the truth of the situation.

ITs obvious something needs to be done and I think now is the appropriate time. The sooner we make the change the sooner we can't start recruiting, which is already going good this year. If Shula for some odd reason is not fired, besides the 4 million we would have to pay him, we should get a new offensive cordinator to make the calls until we can get rid of Shula. It was a nice thought to bring an old player back to Bama, but it is time for a change at the University of Alabama and everyone knows it. We can't continue to lean on past sucesses to to help us in the future.

Tim Brando said at halftime during the Arky/LSU game that we're suppossed to hear something today.

For what it's worth, Archie Manning chimed in and said that Bama should keep him. Then Spencer Tillman said something, but I didn't hear it , because I never listen to what Spencer Tillman says.

reger60 said:
Tim Brando said at halftime during the Arky/LSU game that we're suppossed to hear something today.

For what it's worth, Archie Manning chimed in and said that Bama should keep him. Then Spencer Tillman said something, but I didn't hear it , because I never listen to what Spencer Tillman says.

There are very few things in this ever-changing soap opera that you can count on, but one thing you can count on is... Tim Brando doesn't know jack schitt about what's going on.

Tilman pretty much agreed with Archie. But I don't think anyone will hear anything at all until Tuesday. Maybe by Monday, but I'd be suprised. I'm almost certain though that (in my best southern draw. ) ain't going nowheres.

RTR!!

My answer doesn't appear in the poll. - - - Go after two or three top prospects. Get one to say yes, and Shula's done. If none accept, it ends there with Shula staying and replacing some assistants. If he says no, he's fired and forfets his buyout, and we go to plan B (if there is one).

Back
Top Bottom