| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC What New TV Show

I watch it last week. It is base on Hillary while she was the SofS.
I like Scorpion, Gracepoint it good, it form a British show from the same name and David Tennant is the lead too. But, he had a American accent.

^I might have to try Gracepoint. I am familiar with David Tennant thru Doctor Who. It just might be a bit strange hearing him with an American accent. I noticed that his Doctor Who companion Karen Gillan is on the new sitcom Selfie.

On a separate note,my mind just got blown. I just found out that Karen Gillan was Nebula in the Guardians of the Galaxy movie.

karen-gillan-makeup-guardians-of-the-galaxy.jpg

I watch it last week. It is base on Hillary while she was the SofS.
I like Scorpion, Gracepoint it good, it form a British show from the same name and David Tennant is the lead too. But, he had a American accent.

scorpion is a cool show. i like Robert Patrick and he's a pretty cool dude on this show. plus the genius aspect is really cool.

I'm not getting a "Hillary" vibe from "Madame Secretary" , I actually think they have stayed pretty non-partisan so far
Me either, but the people that got this show develop.

The idea was borne out of a lunch conversation between McCreary, Freeman and CBS Entertainment chairman Nina Tassler around the time of theBenghazi trials, which prompted questions about how highly sensitive situations would be handled in D.C. It was crucial, from Hall's perspective, that Madam Secretary operate on multiple levels: focusing on the personal life as well as international and government politics.

Gracepoint is a 10 episode mini-series...EP1 &2 on the DVR. I'll watch all 10...

I watched "Selfie" once. I'll watch "Selfie" once.

Bakula does a pretty good job on NCIS: New Orleans. I can't get past how uncomfortable Lucas Black is/looks to be on screen.

"How to Get Away with Murder" has been pretty good so far.

"Blackish" has some potential.

@Hardkore John Simm, from Doctor Who, is starring in a new show on BCC called "Intruders." I haven't watched it yet...another one on the DVR.

Back
Top Bottom