| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC What movie can you watch over and over again

The Fugitive, Sons of Katy Elder, Groundhog Day, any of the Bourne movies, Shawshank Redemption, Christmas Story, Oh Brother and Cool Hand Luke all make my wife roll her eyes. She knows I'm likely to veg out watching them. To a lesser degree, some of the older Adam Sandler stuff, Tin Cup and Anchorman.

RTR,

Tim

Sons of Katy Elder, is a great John Wayne movie. I thought The Duke and Dean Martin teamed up real good in a couple of movies together. Rio Bravo was good too.

My two favorite John Wayne Movies are In Harms Way and She wore a Yellow Ribbon.

The Lion King, Mulan, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs (seriously funny movie, it's goofy stuff), Austin Powers movies, James Bond movies, Indiana Jones movies (esp. Last Crusade, it's always been my favorite), and Vertigo (my favorite Hitchcock film).

like you don't do it

[video=youtube;t5whaRkuipU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5whaRkuipU[/video]

Dude I met the truffle shuffle guy! He made an appearance at a Lakewood Blueclaws game (the Philadephia Phillies class A farm team), and I got to meet him. There was a promotion and everything. And he led the audience in a collective truffle shuffle during the 7th inning stretch. He's a cool guy hahah.

Any James Bond, xXx, Back to the Future trilogy, Red October, Outlander, Frequency, Pirates of the Carribean: Curse of the Black Pearl, Dark Knight trilogy,Forever Young, Titanic,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom