| CURRENT EVENTS Sound of Freedom!!!

Rsedge72

Ok, watched this tonight. It was tough to get through, and powerful at the same time. This movie hits you hard. I have never felt this moved, and helpless at the same time. Everyone needs to see this!!!! There is NOTHING political about this movie!!! Just because the actor is conservative, certain groups trash it and call it political.
Anyone you see trying to steer people away from this movie, saying anything about it being controversial, or trying to block this movie is 100% without a doubt a pedophile, a trafficker, or someone who thinks it’s ok!! It brings this problem to the surface and will have a tear running down your cheek (I did at 2 points in the movie, the only movie that has moved me in this way). It will also have your blood running hot!!! Again I can’t say it enough, watch the movie!!

Last edited:
Ok, watched this tonight. It was tough to get through, and powerful at the same time. This movie hits you hard. I have never felt this moved, and helpless at the same time. Everyone needs to see this!!!! There is NOTHING political about this movie!!! Just because the actor is conservative, certain groups trash it and call it political.
Anyone you see trying to steer people away from this movie, saying anything about it being controversial, or trying to block this movie is 100% without a doubt a pedophile, a trafficker, or someone who thinks it’s ok!! It brings this problem to the surface and will have a tear running down your cheek (I did at 2 points in the movie, the only movie that has moved me in this way). It will also have your blood running hot!!! Again I can’t say it enough, watch the movie!!
What I have read and heard it out sold Indiana Jone! I would love to see this movie! But, I wouldn't make 10 minutes into it before I would leave. I can't take any one hurting kids!

I've heard it is good and really well done. I wonder if there is any decent chance that it ever makes it to Netflix or Amazon Prime?
Just glanced and noticed it's up on Flixxer and 123Movies ... it's CAM now, so give it a week or two and they'll have the HD version. It took them about a month, maybe a little less, to get Guardians of the Galaxy V3 uploaded in HD...it was up in the CAM version in 48 hours.

Back
Top Bottom