What cell phone and service do you have

doemasters

The Rowdy One
Staff
I am looking to get something new for personal use, all i need is internet and text and as little phone usage as possible, thats right i hate talking on the phone as many as you might know.

My usage last month with verizon was something like
28 minutes talk
and 300 or so text with no internet

cost with verizon after taxes was around 74.00

any suggestions

I'm with T-mobile on my phone but don't have a smart phone. I don't need it to be honest. Heck, I've got a laptop with me 99% of the time as it is and there are very, very few places that aren't hot-spots in my "routine."

I am a hop, skip, and a jump away from buying a tablet though. Granted, I'll still have one of my laptops with me all the time for programs I don't have on the tablet, but at the same time it's functionality is perfect for what I do.

I'm looking at this one

I don't know how often you're around hot-spots Lance, but it's literally everywhere around here. Within actual city limits two of the major towns here offer it free; Charleston and Goose Creek. I'd imagine a few others do as well...just haven't bothered to check because, again, so many places offer it free.

FWIW, I don't need a GPS unless I'm walking around downtown at night trying to find a particular place. There are just too many narrow, older streets.

That one has GPS as long as you have a signal for WiFi, but there is also a 5 buck app that gives you voice, street by street directions.

I've thought about a GPS for the hell of it...now, one for basically 6 bucks?

Back
Top Bottom