| OT In Baton Rouge...

Sgt. Lincoln Osiris

Lead farmer
Most of you probably don't know that I work as a senior service tech for an ISP that specializes in Fiber internet, TV, and phone service largely geared toward MDU (multi-dwelling unit) properties- primarily student housing.

I spend a lot of time in college towns. Have spent the majority of the past few months in Starkville and Oxford. Yeesh.

But, this is my first Baton Rouge project. I have actually never been here. I've only passed thru NOLA and Shreveport on the way to Texas.

I didn't notice last night when I got to my hotel, but Holy cannoli...now that I've arrived at my work site, IT'S TRUE. Arriving at the Clubhouse to gain access to the units I need to work on, I was greeted by a community advisor adorned in a purple t-shirt with the words "BEAT BAMA" in bold yellow.

It's really freaking true. I thought it was just a joke. A really viral joke in the early days of the innerwebs.

But, I can attest that LSU folks really DO smell like corndogs.

It's breezy down here, and I vape. So, I usually have my window cracked. While making my way thru the property, gusts of wind have wafted that pungent odor into my car. It's like I'm downwind from a corndog factory or something.

I can't get outta here fast enough.

Most of you probably don't know that I work as a senior service tech for an ISP that specializes in Fiber internet, TV, and phone service largely geared toward MDU (multi-dwelling unit) properties- primarily student housing.

I spend a lot of time in college towns. Have spent the majority of the past few months in Starkville and Oxford. Yeesh.

But, this is my first Baton Rouge project. I have actually never been here. I've only passed thru NOLA and Shreveport on the way to Texas.

I didn't notice last night when I got to my hotel, but Holy cannoli...now that I've arrived at my work site, IT'S TRUE. Arriving at the Clubhouse to gain access to the units I need to work on, I was greeted by a community advisor adorned in a purple t-shirt with the words "BEAT BAMA" in bold yellow.

It's really freaking true. I thought it was just a joke. A really viral joke in the early days of the innerwebs.

But, I can attest that LSU folks really DO smell like corndogs.

It's breezy down here, and I vape. So, I usually have my window cracked. While making my way thru the property, gusts of wind have wafted that pungent odor into my car. It's like I'm downwind from a corndog factory or something.

I can't get outta here fast enough.
Thats so funny...will pass it on to-my LA relatives...
Theycarry so be careful

Back
Top Bottom