| FTBL Went to LSU @ Alabama game

circledrill

Verified Member
I went to the LSU game last weekend with my wife who is an Alabama alum. We had "Tide Pride" seats in the chairback seat section.

I was really dreading it to tell the truth, but actually had a pretty good time. It was a great game to see, that's for sure. My wife made me try one of the famous "Denny Dogs" which was pretty good actually.

I have been there before, but never incognito, and always before with the AU fans. I have been there for several Iron Bowls before, but it was much louder this past Saturday than I have heard it before. It was a great environment, and the only thing I wished for more of was more replays on the jumbo trons. That's a bigger part of the game at AU, I guess, than for you guys.

Anyway, just thought I would tell you guys I had a good time.

If any of you are coming to Auburn for the Iron Bowl, and you need a place to park, PM me and I will save you a space. If you look at this Gameday Map, we tailgate down in the SE corner of the map across Lem Morrison Drive from the "Old Rotation."

LUKE! Come to the dark side! a$#

20070417b_1_bg.jpg

circledrill said:
It was a great environment, and the only thing I wished for more of was more replays on the jumbo trons. That's a bigger part of the game at AU, I guess, than for you guys.

There's at least one replay after each play, and then several after big plays. Once a play is being reviewed, it is not replayed. Personally, I hate that. It's not like crowd reaction is going to affect the reviewing official's decision. An LSU fan sitting next to me said that they replay calls under review at BR, and at Knoxville if it looks like it's in their favor.

RTR,

Tim

Nice post there on the barner boards Circle. Also nice to see our old friend BamaGrad03 representing the school and fans. Strong work 03! ;sal ;tr

Keep taking one for the team brother.

The irony is, If we beat MSU by 60 points Auburn fans will act as if we played a high school team and it "wont surprise them". If we lose it "wont surprise them". I'm not concerned about it right now, we have MSU and L.M. to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom