| LIFE Welcome to the new members of rolltidebama.com

doemasters

The Rowdy One
Staff
We have the registration set to have to be approved to help keep spam out of the site but we try and get to them as quickly as we can. If you have any troubles please let me know at doemasters@aol.com and we will get it all worked out for you. Feel free to join in and have some fun with all of us

Roll Tide

Hey bama fans im new and wanted a place to talk about Alabama football besides the few fans that are up here in NJ. Thanks and rooolll tide

Welcome aboard, dude. Feel free to jump in on our discussions. It is a little slow right now because of the holiday, but things will be picking up.

A big RTR to you.

There are lots of Tide fans all over New Jersey and New York. Alabama is Americas favourite team in the nation. There is even an Alumni Association in New York. Here is their link. (Overheard in the bathroom at the NC game from an Irish Fan at half time) I can't believe I paid over $2,000.00 for these tickets. No wonder the Irish drink a lot.

http://www.uanyc.com/

Welcome aboard and have fun. The Best BAMA site on the www.

I wish there was a Philly group, New York is 2 hours from my home. But the DC group is awesome so I hang with them during games (dunno if I am staying in DC after graduating so I may get more time with them!)

Weapon, I'm Camden County. Jersey pride!

Are you an Oldschool type person that is Crazy for the Crimson?

i am only 36, my grandpa is born and raised in Decatur and was a crazy Tide fan and ironically named Auburn Brown Douglas, he went by A.B., ha! Moved out here to start a window business and all I remember is him being a crazy ass fan! Sucks he died in 08 but he was very excited about CNS.

Back
Top Bottom