| GAME THREAD Week Six: NCAA / SEC Games of the Week.

I don’t know about you guys but I’m loving this all SEC schedule. The fans are the real winners here. Every game matters. No cupcake BS and snoozing through my Saturday it’s just one epic game after another. Come on Arkie!

UT vs UGA end in a tie. In all honesty I can never pull for the Viles so have to root for puppy dawgs.

Oh and go Ark...

Sure hope bama does not get caught up in this upset crap.

Texas just scored and tied the game with 14 seconds left. Looks like OT.

Last season in 15 games LSU gave up just over 5100 yards.

This season, after three games, they've given up 1484. They are on pace to give up just under 4950 yards in the regular, 10 game season for 2020.

One of the wildest, most unpredictable Saturdays I’ve seen in a while. And that’s just the noon games!
Is it though?

All week we've seen a few discuss A&M while pointing out they're better than they looked against Bama. We've been talking about LSU and their anticipated HUGE drop off from last season. We've talked about how bad Texas and OU have looked this season. We've discussed UF and the lack of defense.

If you were going by rankings, it certainly has been unpredictable. Based on what we've seen on the field so far? It doesn't shock me to a great degree.

Is it though?

All week we've seen a few discuss A&M while pointing out they're better than they looked against Bama. We've been talking about LSU and their anticipated HUGE drop off from last season. We've talked about how bad Texas and OU have looked this season. We've discussed UF and the lack of defense.

If you were going by rankings, it certainly has been unpredictable. Based on what we've seen on the field so far? It doesn't shock me to a great degree.
Rankings this year have been (and will continue to be) a larger crock of 💩 than usual

we have teams who haven’t played a single snap ranked. 😂😂😂😂😂

@252BAMA what would you put the O/U on UF vs LSU next weekend? I'd guess 73-76

Before today's results:

FINAL SCORE
Florida.gif

Louisiana%20State.gif
The average score is Florida (2021): 41.9 - Louisiana State (2021): 24.9, decided by < 5 pts 1 times (3.7%)

MATCHUP SIMULATION STATS
Florida vs. Louisiana State
gs_computer.png
# of simulations:

gs_clock.png
# of overtimes:
0 (0.0%)

Florida.gif
(2021)
» Florida won 20 times (74.1%)
» Florida won by >20 pts 12 times (44.4%)
Louisiana%20State.gif
(2021)
» Louisiana State won 7 times (25.9%)
» Louisiana State won by >20 pts 0 times (0.0%)

Watching the UT and UGA game, listen to the weather because it's better to know! It's a split screen. We are having a tornado warning. The thing is it from Columbus, Ga. I get my weather from two groups on Facebook!

Back
Top Bottom