| SPRTSBK WEEK ONE is open starting with four Thursday night games, two from the SEC.

2-0 and a push last night. Ended up taking Penn State -3.5 on here and Purdue +4 with my booky. Fell asleep with Purdue up by four, woke up with them down by 3 with under a minute left. Must have fallen asleep for literally a few minutes. I mean, I cannot believe I hit that small sweet spot and somehow won (considering a Push a win here) both bets. Works for me!

Last edited:
He was on campus five or six times in 2019 on unofficial visits including camp that summer. Jalen Milroe was in the same camp and a few days after it concluded he (JM) came out and said Alabama was his leader. Maye looked like he was solid visiting several times that fall.

I remember UNC turning the heat up on Maye that winter: enough to where Saban, Sark, and Kelly had an in-home visit with Drake. Looking back it was likely they knew he was headed to UNC at that point. As I recall he flipped about a month and a half or so later.

He was on campus five or six times in 2019 on unofficial visits including camp that summer. Jalen Milroe was in the same camp and a few days after it concluded he (JM) came out and said Alabama was his leader. Maye looked like he was solid visiting several times that fall.

I remember UNC turning the heat up on Maye that winter: enough to where Saban, Sark, and Kelly had an in-home visit with Drake. Looking back it was likely they knew he was headed to UNC at that point. As I recall he flipped about a month and a half or so later.
My boy Steele did not have UNC in his Top 61 QB Unit rankings. He had App State at #49. FWIW, he had tOSU#1 and Bama #2. :rolleyes:

2-0 and a push last night. Ended up taking Penn State -3.5 on here and Purdue +4 with my booky. Fell asleep with Purdue up by four, woke up with them down by 3 with under a minute left. Must have fallen asleep for literally a few minutes. I mean, I cannot believe I hit that small sweet spot and somehow won (considering a Push a win here) both bets. Works for me!
At the three min. mark Purdue got that first down. I said that it and turn it off. I had Penn. St -3.5, and over, Mizz the -19 and over and that we know was and under. Pit I had -7 and over, the -7 as we know was a push. That other puck orange I also won.

At the three min. mark Purdue got that first down. I said that it and turn it off. I had Penn. St -3.5, and over, Mizz the -19 and over and that we know was and under. Pit I had -7 and over, the -7 as we know was a push. That other puck orange I also won.

That Pittsburgh/West Virginia Over was looking rough early. It was soooo sweet when they tied at 28 and I knew at very least a Push was in order. of course it went to cover the over, but it was a nice feeling since I had a nice parlay on that one and it was the last one I had to hit on as the others were already secured with Overs in other games.

Under Jeff Brohm, Purdue is 19-8 ATS as a dog with 12 outright wins. Narrow it down to the 12 instances as a home dog and the Boilermakers covered eight of them. In its last game as a home dog, Purdue beat previously undefeated Michigan State 40-29 as a 2.5-point dog last year..

In its last 14 games vs Pac-12 opponents, Boise State is 10-4 outright. The Broncos were an underdog in three of those wins...

Notre Dame has struggled mightily away from home against elite teams. In their last ten games away from home vs Top 10 opponents, the Irish are 0-10 and have lost by an average of 16.4 PPG...

If one narrows it down to Top 5 opponents, the numbers are even worse. 11 straight losses by an average of 19.6 PPG, with seven by at least 17 points...

Since 1979 there have been just three Top 5 meetings with a spread of at least 17.5 - all three dogs covered - ND vs Bama in 2020 CFB, Colorado vs Nebraska in 1996 and Tennessee's upset at Florida in 2001...

Over 21 games from 2011 to 2019, Alabama went 5-15-1 ATS as a favorite of at least 35 points vs non-conference opponents. However, things have changed in recent years. Alabama has covered each of its last four games in this situation, outscoring its opponent 237-27...

This is the first time Florida is a home underdog in a non-conference game against someone other than Florida State or Miami since 1982 when the Gators were a 2.5-point dog to No. 10 USC and pulled a 17-9 upset...

Since 2019, Georgia has held its five Power Five non-conference opponents to a total of 35 points, covering all five games. If you take out the two games vs Georgia Tech, the Bulldogs won the three games vs Top 10 opponents by a 70-28 margin...
Appalachian State's last five games vs Power 5 opponents have been decided by a combined 18 points. App State has won two of them...

Since going 7-0 ATS in the abbreviated 2020 regular season, Indiana has failed to cover 11 of their last 12 games and their only FBS win has come vs Western Kentucky (by 2)...

Clemson covered each of its final five games last year as a favorite vs Power 5 teams. Prior to that, Clemson had failed to cover seven straight games as a favorite, a streak which dated back to the 2020 CFP Semifinal loss to Ohio State...

Over the last six years, San Diego State is 7-2 vs Pac-12 teams. Only one of those games saw the Aztecs as the favorite - a 2015 SDSU win vs Cal, which the Aztecs didn’t cover...

In the last 20 years, there have been seven ranked Pac-12 teams who faced an SEC team on the road - sorry Oregon, this is a road game...Five of the seven won the game. Two of the three which faced a ranked SEC game won - 2003 USC at Auburn and 2001 UCLA at Alabama. 2006 Cal lost at Tennessee...

In 2018, Virginia Tech lost at Old Dominion as a 29-point favorite. This year Tech is an 8-point favorite. The game pits former Penn State assistants Brent Pry (VT) vs Ricky Rahne (ODU)...

In last years season opener, Oklahoma was a 31-point favorite over Tulane and won by just five (40-35). The previous time OU was a 30+ favorite vs an FBS non-conference opponent was vs Army in 2018 when the Sooners won 28-21...

So the last two instances OU was a 30+ point favorite vs an FBS non-conference opponent, the Sooners won by five and seven points...

Brian Kelly has won 40 straight games as a head coach when his teams were favored - last loss came in 2017 vs Stanford.

The total closed at 41½. (And that banner ad?!?! :ROFLMAO: )

Fbv98mFX0AAXpql

I'll have to go back and look at the lines to be sure. From a quick glance, if you played the money line and took the favorites you have a hell of a weekend. Your only loss would have been Utah to go along with 22 winners?

On the Bama game, I don't think it was fixed for a couple of people including myself in regards to the payout for Alabama to win.
It's corrected but not showing up on the totals board. I think the cron job runs a few minutes before midnight for the most cash board...it'll be corrected there, then.

Back
Top Bottom