| SPRTSBK WEEK ONE is open starting with four Thursday night games, two from the SEC.

Wow, Backyard Brawl "opening weekend" on a Thursday?
Bet the over.

"The return of the Backyard Brawl will be worth the wait.

These two rivals haven’t played since 2011 – 21-20 West Virginia win. This time around, 21-20 might be the first half."

Be awesome if they could come up with some decent thursday night games,,.,i know very few want to play on Thursday....but......
WVU vs Pitt. Good headliner
LaTech at Missouri...LT has some play,akers...be closer thanspread..SEC game
Penn State vs Purdue ....definitely a decent game in Big10 with ???number of teams

IF I counted right, four games with a handle over 500K. No one is touching Penn State vs Purdue. I get it, there's something about that game that just doesn't sit well: spread and total. I'd go under with a gun to my head ...

IF I counted right, four games with a handle over 500K. No one is touching Penn State vs Purdue. I get it, there's something about that game that just doesn't sit well: spread and total. I'd go under with a gun to my head ...
At the minute, I'm still not playing this game. I may talk myself into it by the time I finish the lawn, etc (if not before then.)

Purdue's returning seven on offense including their QB and playing at home? Leaning towards the Boilermakers ...

Be awesome if they could come up with some decent thursday night games,,.,i know very few want to play on Thursday....but......
WVU vs Pitt. Good headliner
LaTech at Missouri...LT has some play,akers...be closer thanspread..SEC game
Penn State vs Purdue ....definitely a decent game in Big10 with ???number of teams
Yeah, the first weekend of the season is perfect for that. Based on this early TV listing, I'm really surprised how many Thursday and Friday games there are this year. ACC has some, and it looks like the Big 12 is moving in on MAC territory - probably true on more than just scheduling.

RTR,

Tim

Bet the over.

"The return of the Backyard Brawl will be worth the wait.

These two rivals haven’t played since 2011 – 21-20 West Virginia win. This time around, 21-20 might be the first half."

I hate to sound prophetic, but that rush end for Pitt desires J.T. Daniels to not be upright. He's going to break him.

RTR,

Tim

@TerryP @252BAMA

What are we thinking on a few games tonight? I want some insight from some guys that have really paid attention to the line movement and simple projections.

I like Pittsburgh over West Virginia and buy it down to -7. Tempted on the Over as well, but always unsure on a lot of points early in a season.
I like Tennessee over Ball State and buy it down to -35.
I like Penn State over Purdue and buy it down to -3.
I like Oklahoma State over Central Michigan and buy it down to -21.

This is for real money bets. Thoughts?

@TerryP @252BAMA

What are we thinking on a few games tonight? I want some insight from some guys that have really paid attention to the line movement and simple projections.

I like Pittsburgh over West Virginia and buy it down to -7. Tempted on the Over as well, but always unsure on a lot of points early in a season.
I like Tennessee over Ball State and buy it down to -35.
I like Penn State over Purdue and buy it down to -3.
I like Oklahoma State over Central Michigan and buy it down to -21.

This is for real money bets. Thoughts?
Pitt-WVU--yes
ut-Ball State--yes
PSU-Purdue--no, Purdue wins SU
OSU-CMU--have not looked at it

Also I miss out quite a bit because I absolutely hate betting O/U

I don’t even really understand my hatred for it. Perhaps it is just too chaotic and arbitrary (my perception) for my OCD brain

I love betting Over/Under, but I always have the toughest time betting Under. I hate betting rhe Under, so 98% of the time I bet the Over.

Case in point the last game where the Braves and Mets played. Max Scherger was pitching and I took like Under 7 total runs because the guy hasn't given up anything like all year, and the Nets hadn't been scoring that many runs in the series. Man, they scored like 15 total runs that game. Pissed me off because I hate betting Under and went against my usual decision to bet the Over.

Back
Top Bottom