| SPRTSBK 💸 WEEK FOUR is now open. Games begin Thursday night with Va Tech hosting Virginia.

@Bamabww

mr-bean.gif

Screenshot 2022-09-21 1.02.13 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-09-21 1.04.45 PM.png

Interesting stats in Ark-a$m game. Ark is ranked #131 (last) in Passing Yards Allowed, while a$m is ranked #99 in Passing Offense.
The passing defense for Arkansas is worse than that. Yes, you can be worse than being ranked last in FBS. I ran across these stats this week.

If we take those 131 teams and add the 123 FCS teams to the group, Arkansas is ranked 251st out of 254 teams.
If we combine those teams with Division II, out of those 416 teams the 'Backs are ranked 412th.
To cap this off, if we add in Division III teams, Arkansas is ranked 649th out of 656 teams.

I do believe Arkansas is a legitimate threat with Jefferson and their offensive scheme. But good lord, if the QB and WR's have a mediocre day Bama should win this by 17 or more.

It's very dangerous to bet that much early in the week but I heard some talking head on Sirius XM say he thought the line was too low and was expecting it to move. I'm hoping the Lane train doesn't derail this week.:unsure:
A lot have been betting on the total when it opened at 61-62. It's as high as 65½ in some places.

The passing defense for Arkansas is worse than that. Yes, you can be worse than being ranked last in FBS. I ran across these stats this week.

If we take those 131 teams and add the 123 FCS teams to the group, Arkansas is ranked 251st out of 254 teams.
If we combine those teams with Division II, out of those 416 teams the 'Backs are ranked 412th.
To cap this off, if we add in Division III teams, Arkansas is ranked 649th out of 656 teams.
Plagiarized to other boards. :D

Did you click the link in my earlier post? The tweet credited a realtor that lives in Little Rock who is also in the design business. I couldn't find anything on his timeline other than he's just an Arkansas fan. I typed that out early this morning to send to a guy who can't open Twitter at work.

No I didn't, but I have now. I found this on his Twitter page.

Mason Choate

@ChoateMason
Follow
Christ Follower | Husband | Managing Editor
@ArkansasRivals

@Rivals
| Host of the Gridiron Hawgs Podcast & Recruiting Hawgs Podcast | Subscribe to http://HawgBeat.com

Back
Top Bottom